for them who asked about the litter my dog sired

It might turn out to be a day then the night out yet as I'm thinking of getting another runner or 2 :yes: , a decent night seems to wreck the 7 year old bitch now {but she was a sprinter not a stayer like my young bitch} I think 1 litter out of her then full time retirement as she deserves it. Keep in touch pal :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is cannyboy pup out of the litter ,these pictures are off today ,pups are coming up 6 month now and they seem 2 have took 2 the sire by the looks of the pups i,ve seen ,hope he does you well mate

had a bit free time this afternoon so i thought have a walk out with 1 of the pups they are about 5 1\2 months old now this pup is bangers and mash of here i gifted him this pup from the litter ,the d

few more pics

Posted Images

It might turn out to be a day then the night out yet as I'm thinking of getting another runner or 2 :yes: , a decent night seems to wreck the 7 year old bitch now {but she was a sprinter not a stayer like my young bitch} I think 1 litter out of her then full time retirement as she deserves it. Keep in touch pal :thumbs:

will do mate

• 2 weeks later...

yer hes nice pup mate just going take him slow, i think hes going to make a big dog. nothing fazes him hes into everything..fine with most livestock just bit iffy with chickens hes ok if we are out there with him and most of the time on hes own but now and again he cant resist the urge to give them a chase..

• Like 1

yer hes nice pup mate just going take him slow, i think hes going to make a big dog. nothing fazes him hes into everything..fine with most livestock just bit iffy with chickens hes ok if we are out there with him and most of the time on hes own but now and again he cant resist the urge to give them a chase..

hope he comes good for you mate and keep is updated with he procrees

this is cannyboy pup out of the litter ,these pictures are off today ,pups are coming up 6 month now and they seem 2 have took 2 the sire by the looks of the pups i,ve seen ,hope he does you well mate

That pup is a cracker :thumbs: , merry christmas lads and Rocky you mackem :toast::laugh:

That pup is a cracker :thumbs: , merry christmas lads and Rocky you mackem :toast::laugh:

haha same 2 you aswell ya geordie ;)

• Like 1

haha same 2 you aswell ya geordie ;)

i love it how dogs can bring sworn enemies together!!! they looking well rocky mate good luck with them and everyone else who got one :victory:

• Like 1