for them who asked about the litter my dog sired

had a bit free time this afternoon so i thought have a walk out with 1 of the pups they are about 5 1\2 months old now this pup is bangers and mash of here i gifted him this pup from the litter ,the dam was presty dog of here also ,i think another couple of lads of here got pups of him but i can only remember 1 of their names cannyboy ,so free 2 add some pics lads be nice 2 hear how they getting on ,this pup is about 23 /24 tts and proberly get 2 the size of the sire 28/29 tts ,hope all the other pups are getting on good ,here a few pics from today

post-56712-0-12848300-1321983380.jpg

post-56712-0-41328200-1321983422_thumb.jpg

post-56712-0-69236800-1321983469.jpg

post-56712-0-62384900-1321983528_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is cannyboy pup out of the litter ,these pictures are off today ,pups are coming up 6 month now and they seem 2 have took 2 the sire by the looks of the pups i,ve seen ,hope he does you well mate

had a bit free time this afternoon so i thought have a walk out with 1 of the pups they are about 5 1\2 months old now this pup is bangers and mash of here i gifted him this pup from the litter ,the d

few more pics

Posted Images

whats the rock like at working as he looks like an american staghound a bit nice dog can he fill a bag

for he size he quite a handy bunny dog aswell ,he but some smaller type of running dogs 2 the test , think the most bunnys i,ve had in 1 night with him 41 ,and few people said the american staghound

whats the rock like at working as he looks like an american staghound a bit nice dog can he fill a bag

for he size he quite a handy bunny dog aswell ,he but some smaller type of running dogs 2 the test , think the most bunnys i,ve had in 1 night with him 41 ,and few people said the american staghound

i wish ther was 41 bunys round my waylol

good bag for a lump of a dog, ive got lots of pics of staghounds ive saw work some call the biiger cacth dogs and the faster ones trippers as they trip them and the big strong dog knecks them then you get some that do it all would had love to see him catch 41 rabbs in a nite sounds agood one