my dog has scratched her eye

Be sure its only a scratch, one of mine did his eye. Went to the vets and they said it was a scratch, seemed to get worse so took him back, turns out the tip of a thorn had broken off inside the eyeball. Two ops and £1200 later he's ok but lost alot of the sight in that eye, took him a while to get his strike right after but he's fine now. They did say that he would have to have another op at some point as the scar will encourage the growth of cataracts. Thank f**k for insurance!

Good luck with it, hope it clears up nicely.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tea bag is the way to go mate works a treat atb

he ask for advice hes said its not that bad to keep it clean an the shit in the tea bag helps it if my dog needs a vet it goes to vet moneys no object an calling people a tramp cos they give advice y

f*cking right it's cheaper, never seen a poor vet, complete f*cking piss take ! why is it i can go to some vets who will give wormers and are glad to help,while the most of them are starting to charge

My lurcher had the same problem, probably a bit of gorse scratched the eye-ball - dog would'nt open its left eye. I had some cream left over from the vets called Fucithalmic - some sort of antibiotic this fixed it in two days, right as rain. Its prescription stuff, so you'll need to get it from a vet, all the best with the dog.

Edited by dognuts

my dog has scratched her eyeball what can i do or use on it ?????

golden eye from the pharmacy is exellent for keeping the shit out of it mate,used it on terriers with sore/dirty eyes and its worked a treat....wee bit of penicillin works aswell,if its really bad get it to the vets

had dogs eye gashed by a "cat ",took him to the vet,put a solution in,turned GREEN showed how much damage ! Antibio/ drops was right in no time. :thumbs:

Teabag solution O K for cleaning,but won't help to Heal .I know it's money ,but Dogs Performance Will !suffer :yes: if not sorted proper .Hope its' minor..

what is it with teabags.the dog has scratched its eye ,unless your a vet i would say your talking shite.scratch your eye and see if a fkn teabag helps it .bunch of tramps go to the vet,a good vet will deal with it .

listen ball root a vet told me its just as good as anything he would give me so crawl back under the we rock you came from an shut the f**k up ya muppet

what is it with teabags.the dog has scratched its eye ,unless your a vet i would say your talking shite.scratch your eye and see if a fkn teabag helps it .bunch of tramps go to the vet,a good vet will deal with it .

listen ball root a vet told me its just as good as anything he would give me so crawl back under the we rock you came from an shut the f**k up ya muppet

listen miserable arse.r u a vet i doubt it.how bad is the scratch,the eyes r the most sensitive part of the body aso a fkn teabag might save YOUMONEY but wont help the dog

are you a vet ? a.t.b sfa

listen miserable arse.r u a vet i doubt it.how bad is the scratch,the eyes r the most sensitive part of the body aso a fkn teabag might save YOUMONEY but wont help the dog

he ask for advice hes said its not that bad to keep it clean an the shit in the tea bag helps it if my dog needs a vet it goes to vet moneys no object an calling people a tramp cos they give advice your a prat its all about advice on here catch your self on
  • Like 1

cheers for all the comments been to vets they give me fucithalmic eye drops and as for you thin dogs i do take care of my dogs better than i take care of my lass my dogs not just here as a worker hes also my pet and one of the family and tight f**k off i spend more on my dog than i do on myself this is a forum to ask advice not for numptys like you to piss and moan :feck:

cheers for all the comments been to vets they give me fucithalmic eye drops and as for you thin dogs i do take care of my dogs better than i take care of my lass my dogs not just here as a worker hes also my pet and one of the family and tight f**k off i spend more on my dog than i do on myself this is a forum to ask advice not for numptys like you to piss and moan :feck:

thin dogs is a plank :yes: :yes:

thin dogs is a plank :yes: :yes:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

my dog has scratched her eyeball what can i do or use on it ?????

go to the vet ya tight c**t.why keep working dogs when you dont want to take it to the vets ya fanny.you probabably wont do anything for the dog its cheaper isnt it

can you read dick head just said on a previous post that ive been to the vets you get some right numptys