my dog has scratched her eye

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tea bag is the way to go mate works a treat atb

he ask for advice hes said its not that bad to keep it clean an the shit in the tea bag helps it if my dog needs a vet it goes to vet moneys no object an calling people a tramp cos they give advice y

f*cking right it's cheaper, never seen a poor vet, complete f*cking piss take ! why is it i can go to some vets who will give wormers and are glad to help,while the most of them are starting to charge

If your not going to go to the vets give your own eye a f*****g good rub and go to a chemist. Tell them youve scratched and you want some eye cream. You will probably get one called brochlor. You can GENTLY pull the dogs eyelid down then pop a blob of the cream on the exposed inside of the eyelid.

its not as bad as it was last nite cleaned it up trying to get hold of some saline eye wash beed told that works

If you cant get the saline eye wash just rinse the eye with boiled water (left to cool obviously) and you can get any type of topical eye ointment from the chemist for a couple of quid. Personally wouldnt bother with the vet unless its absolutely neccessary.

If your not going to go to the vets give your own eye a f*****g good rub and go to a chemist. Tell them youve scratched and you want some eye cream. You will probably get one called brochlor. You can GENTLY pull the dogs eyelid down then pop a blob of the cream on the exposed inside of the eyelid.

sound advice get just the same from a chemist as will at the vet. bit vaz will take the itch away be right in a few days

i had a dog with irritation in the eye went to vets gave me drops, went to scotland dogs eye looked worse, went to keepers vet he had to knock him out he had a thorn in his eyeball, right as rain in a couple of days, how the first vet did,nt spot it i don,t know, but it did,nt affect him after