Acceptable size for a your partner...?

I think it only really matters at the dating/ riding stage. I mean apart from chubby chasers not much lads dream girl is an over weight one.

never understood the fascination some guys have with so called 'dream girls'. :no: During the 'riding years' as you say, :laugh: lots of my mates were obsessed with pulling nothing but the most physically attractive girls when we were out, and used to get blown out left right and centre. Those of us with a more realistic view of life and women more often than not used to regularly enjoy a bit of female company.. :yes:

snap to the last bit! :laugh: :laugh:

Enjoying a bit of female company means getting yer hole Graham. Not going home at half 10 and having a hot chocolate with yer mum...... Lol

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I spotted a fat chick giving it large on the dance floor in the club last night, so I went over.   "Fancy going for a few drinks somewhere a little quieter?" I winked.   "Oh yes, definitely," she

im 5'6 and size 12, dont give a flying f**k

Any size is acceptable for a partner, as long as your having fun and enjoy their company...... No point having a fit chick with zero personality........ Would do ma box in...

Posted Images

I think it only really matters at the dating/ riding stage. I mean apart from chubby chasers not much lads dream girl is an over weight one.

never understood the fascination some guys have with so called 'dream girls'. :no: During the 'riding years' as you say, :laugh: lots of my mates were obsessed with pulling nothing but the most physically attractive girls when we were out, and used to get blown out left right and centre. Those of us with a more realistic view of life and women more often than not used to regularly enjoy a bit of female company.. :yes:

snap to the last bit! :laugh: :laugh:

Enjoying a bit of female company means getting yer hole Graham. Not going home at half 10 and having a hot chocolate with yer mum...... Lol

ahahahahahaha

oh and i wont entertain a fella with under 7inches

I hope you're talking girth there Gem.

M

she has to go with the big fellas with her welly top! :laugh:

any less than 7 inches and it'd be like throwing a mars bar down the mersey tunnel!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

when i met my missus she was 18 and a size 6, used to cycle 16 miles a day most days and was fit as a butchers dog....sex was good but has improved now she's had two kids and filled out a bit...at the grand iold age of 24!! Now a massive size 10....she says.

Prefer women who do care about the weight/health and tyhe thought of an obese slob at home wouldn't ring my bell....

Bulldogman (42)

The average size for a woman in the UK is 14-16, just so you's know :thumbs: But that's a dubious measurement, considering that most of the high street designers seem to use different tape measures or something - 'cause a 12 in Next is not the same as a 12 in, say, River Island, where the clothes seem to be shaped for women made of sticks.

It's all well and good to covet the dream girl type - goes both ways, most women have a bit of a drool over the toy boys on tv or whatever. But reality is what it is ... most of us are not dream types ourselves, so odds are good that the 'dream' part is all it'll ever be. Nowt wrong with a bit of imagination I guess :laugh:

Not really bothered about a man's size, I like charisma and personality first (and the presence of decent teeth). But I must say a dude with moobs or an apron wouldn't get my vote no matter how much fun he is :laugh:

when i met my missus she was 18 and a size 6, used to cycle 16 miles a day most days and was fit as a butchers dog....sex was good but has improved now she's had two kids and filled out a bit...at the grand iold age of 24!! Now a massive size 10....she says.

Prefer women who do care about the weight/health and tyhe thought of an obese slob at home wouldn't ring my bell....

Bulldogman (42)

you dirty old git!!! :notworthy:

Bulldogman (42)

f*****g lucky old git more like...... Lol

• Like 1

FFS, if Cheryl Cole went to a size 10, 12 or 14 she wouldn't suddenly become a moose would she! She might not look as good on the front of a magazine but in a real life situation who gives a feck.

I always find the instance on size 6/8 etc. is usually a sign that a bloke is quite young and probably hasn't had much experience of women........when he's been with a few women and had his head messed about by a few, and seen how f'kkin mental some women can be then he'll realise that although it is important to be sexuality attracted to your partner, there are other things you need in a relationship that are ten times more important than a womans size.

When I was 20 I went out with a girl that to look at was quality, but she was thick as pig shit.....honestly, I used to dread bumping into people I knew when we were out just in case she had to open her mouth. We went at it like rabbits for 2 years but in the end I sacked her off because I was sick of sitting with her and struggling to even have a conversation......and there's nothing worse than something happening or someone saying something that's hillarious and while you're pissing yourself your partner is sat there stoney faced cos she doesn't get it!

But! personality can't replace physical attraction, if you were seeing someone who you got on with brilliantly, but didn't fancy them one bit then they're just going to end up your mate, even if you do bang them every now and again. You probably could stay with someone like that for years, but it's never going to be a fullfilling relationship for either of you, so you'll either end up resenting them or one of you will end up cheating.

You need a decent balance of everything, no one is flawless......if you have a model with the perfect figure, fantastic personality, brilliant sense of humour and is very clever I can guarantee you there will be something underneath that will pop it's ugly head up one day, she'll probably be a raging psychopath who will cut you bollox off in your sleep one day cos she had a dream about you buffing her mother!! :laugh:

• Like 1

Bulldogman (42)

must be rich....................or hung like a donkey..........or both............tosser!!! :laugh:

Bulldogman (42)

must be rich....................or hung like a donkey..........or both............tosser!!! :laugh:

I know how he feels.... It's a bloody curse!!!.. Lol

Of course I'm lying.........

I'm skint......;-)

Bulldogman (42)

I know how he feels.... It's a bloody curse!!!.. Lol

Of course I'm lying.........

I'm skint......;-)

.....and hung like an 8 year old....

...GIRL! :laugh: