Acceptable size for a your partner...?

Attractiveness is such an individual thing.......

What would be better to be seen in public with:

A size 8 who is ugly?

or

A size 14 who is pretty?

:blink:

I personally dont give a feck what anyone else thinks about the size of my women...

Attractiveness is on the inside.......

Make enough mistakes in your life chasing the women you think your mate would want to see you with or be jealous of.........and youll learn what really matters....

Trust me!!

spot the bloke with the fat chick :laugh:

Shes a size 8-10.......

Spot the bloke who's so insecure with himself, that he has to consider what other people think about his partner....rather than what matters in life....

hmm, that sounds like someone we all know? :hmm: :hmm: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I spotted a fat chick giving it large on the dance floor in the club last night, so I went over.   "Fancy going for a few drinks somewhere a little quieter?" I winked.   "Oh yes, definitely," she

im 5'6 and size 12, dont give a flying f**k

Any size is acceptable for a partner, as long as your having fun and enjoy their company...... No point having a fit chick with zero personality........ Would do ma box in...

Posted Images

A size 8 who is ugly?

or

A size 14 who is pretty?

I personally dont give a feck what anyone else thinks about the size of my women...

Make enough mistakes in your life chasing the women you think your mate would want to see you with or be jealous of.........and youll learn what really matters....

Trust me!!

Shes a size 8-10.......

Spot the bloke who's so insecure with himself, that he has to consider what other people think about his partner....rather than what matters in life....

You better be talking about tb.........?? Lol

A size 8 who is ugly?

or

A size 14 who is pretty?

Trust me!!

Shes a size 8-10.......

You better be talking about tb.........?? Lol

nah, I mean someone who's actually got a bird :laugh: ...............who indirectly liked to seek approval by half the forum :whistling:

size means nowt to me, over the years ive f****d different sizes from a size 8 with pert 34b titties and an arse like a 10yr old boy, up to a hefty size 18 with 44f knockers and an arse that was that big it had its own reverse bleeper and sizes in between, all that matters is these 3 thing. 1) be able to cook like yer mam, 2) suck cock like a depraved whore. 3) skin and gut a rabbit, if she ticks them 3 boxes lads yer on a winner regardless of her size, :thumbs::laugh:

Edited by hairyface

size means nowt to me, over the years ive f****d different sizes from a size 8 with pert 34b titties and an arse like a 10yr old boy, up to a hefty size 18 with 44f knockers and an arse that was that big it had its own reverse bleeper and sizes in between, all that matters is these 3 thing. 1) be able to cook like yer mam, 2) suck cock like a depraved whore. 3) skin and gut a rabbit, if she ticks them 3 boxes lads yer on a winner regardless of her size, :thumbs::laugh:

Lol.... Prepare to take some shit!!!!!..... Lol

first off i don't no what a 10 year old boys bum is like, nor do i want to!

mate we've all f****d a fatty.... I think they try harder so you get a better ride!

If my lass put's a bit fat on i'm not nasty about it i just stick her on top to work it off! she's not doing to bad for having 3 kids ..Ps she's on top at the min...lol

I think it only really matters at the dating/ riding stage. I mean apart from chubby chasers not much lads dream girl is an over weight one. And I'm not being sexist here... I'm sure most women would live a man with a nice toned body instead of a f*****g beer belly.

Don't go punching above your weight and you'll be fine. And trying to look after yourself as the years pass helps as well.

I think it only really matters at the dating/ riding stage. I mean apart from chubby chasers not much lads dream girl is an over weight one.

never understood the fascination some guys have with so called 'dream girls'. :no: During the 'riding years' as you say, :laugh: lots of my mates were obsessed with pulling nothing but the most physically attractive girls when we were out, and used to get blown out left right and centre. Those of us with a more realistic view of life and women more often than not used to regularly enjoy a bit of female company.. :yes:

I think it only really matters at the dating/ riding stage. I mean apart from chubby chasers not much lads dream girl is an over weight one.

never understood the fascination some guys have with so called 'dream girls'. :no: During the 'riding years' as you say, :laugh: lots of my mates were obsessed with pulling nothing but the most physically attractive girls when we were out, and used to get blown out left right and centre. Those of us with a more realistic view of life and women more often than not used to regularly enjoy a bit of female company.. :yes:

So you were the chubby chaser then mate... Lol

You always have to start the night off with high expectations and as the beer flows you go for an easier target..... Lol

I've found the drunker they are the better..... Lol

• Like 1

snap to the last bit! :laugh: :laugh:

So you were the chubby chaser then mate... Lol

You always have to start the night off with high expectations and as the beer flows you go for an easier target..... Lol

I've found the drunker they are the better..... Lol

Not at all mate! :laugh: