when is the best time to start a pup?

I've just got my first terrier pup I've only ever had a lurcher. All depends what work you want to do with her? As i only plan to use mine on rats the advice I've been given is to wait till he's got his adult teeth.. He'l be bushin rabbits for my bitch before then. Im no expert a mere newby but i think you could be takin her for a look and a sniff now.. What's her breeding? As you said pup..

Clarky 1997 is obviously new and looking to seek advice for working his terrier, advice/help we all need to begin with and as I did starting out ferreting many years ago when alot of my information/knowledge came from this site! Quoting his post 'HELP ME!!' Bigdog as a donator to this site your reply seems a bit contradicting.. Give the lad a break and let's keep this site the great informative source

it is to those with an interest in fieldsports.. This site is priceless for the advice gained from those who have been there and done it, who can pass on their knowledge!

Clarky 1997 is obviously new and looking to seek advice for working his terrier, advice/help we all need to begin with and as I did starting out ferreting many years ago when alot of my information/knowledge came from this site! Quoting his post 'HELP ME!!' Bigdog as a donator to this site your reply seems a bit contradicting.. Give the lad a break and let's keep this site the great informative source

it is to those with an interest in fieldsports.. This site is priceless for the advice gained from those who have been there and done it, who can pass on their knowledge!

Nah the bigdog is only a donator so he can sell hundreds of pups lol the peddler that he is.

FTB