best way to enter pup

It's only 7 months mate, give it more time to develop so it's got a chance of catching else your bro in law could end up with a yapper for life.

Surely he's not so pig ignorant to see he's not doing the dog any good.

your brother in law sounds like a proper tit

he is that ignorant he act like its the dogs fault no matter what i say an yes he is a proper tit but got 2 kids with my sis so cant be too harsh cause not worth hastle tbh

I would have to give him a verbal kicking mate and see how he responds from there. Its CERTAINLY not the dogs fault. Its HIS fault and if he doesnt stop being a c**t straight away he IS going to f**k that dog up for life.

think your right tbh mate ive told him in nicest way possible without sounding like im telling him how to bring on his dog but that aint worked im only botherd cause the dog has shown promise and imo if reared properly will make a awesome dog comes from good stock too jus dont want to see a good dog ruined for life cause of an idiot who wont listen just gunna have to be more upfront about it i think

Has the dog been trained in any way.Or is it just picking it up watching other dogs.?

just watching my dog he too f*****g lazy to do anything else just expects the dog to do it tbh i spent ages training my dogs and im not saying they top dogs but they do what i ask i think i might offer to take it on till it ready and he can have it back when its matured and he has learned what working dogs are about

Has the dog been trained in any way.Or is it just picking it up watching other dogs.?

just watching my dog he too f*****g lazy to do anything else just expects the dog to do it tbh i spent ages training my dogs and im not saying they top dogs but they do what i ask i think i might offer to take it on till it ready and he can have it back when its matured and he has learned what working dogs are about

Hi mate.dont let him go out with you again.He,ll only get you into trouble.As for taking it puting in all the work then hand it back to a lazy c**t.Never.Its fool like him who get us all a bad name.Drop him and his dog.ASAP. :thumbs:

Hi mate.dont let him go out with you again.He,ll only get you into trouble.As for taking it puting in all the work then hand it back to a lazy c**t.Never.Its fool like him who get us all a bad name.Drop him and his dog.ASAP. :thumbs:

cheers buddy just leave him out till he sorts himself and dog out shame though cause like i said the dog should be a really good worker the sire is from merle coursing lines and the dam is an exelent worker thats taken everything u can hunt atb :thumbs: