best way to enter pup

my brother in law has 7month old saluki and its proving to be a bit of a pain in the ass we take it out with my dog to let him watch what is expected of him which he has picked up quickly , the problem is when he runs alone he yaps like a terrier he does well puttin pressure on bunny but scares off everything else within a mile ive said to stop running him till he bit older but bro in law wont listen so what can i do lol should i insist the dog stays on slip till bit older or let him carry on and see what happens , tbh the dog isnt the most obedient of dogs , if anyone has any tips that would be great i would like to see the dog come on nicely but tbh it looks like he has ruined it and i might have to exclude my bro inlaw from my lamping sessions which i dont want to do as it might cause some ill feelings

Stop running it so young! Bro in law is going to f**k his dog up. Its yapping because it is to young and imature to do an adults work yet. It CAN be stopped from yapping but he has got to stop being a prick first. If he cant then the dog is going to be a yapper for life and passed from piller to post for the nest 10 years.

Edited by DogMagic
  • Like 1

It's only 7 months mate, give it more time to develop so it's got a chance of catching else your bro in law could end up with a yapper for life.

Surely he's not so pig ignorant to see he's not doing the dog any good.

It's only 7 months mate, give it more time to develop so it's got a chance of catching else your bro in law could end up with a yapper for life.

your brother in law sounds like a proper tit

he is that ignorant he act like its the dogs fault no matter what i say an yes he is a proper tit but got 2 kids with my sis so cant be too harsh cause not worth hastle tbh

my brother in law has 7month old saluki and its proving to be a bit of a pain in the ass we take it out with my dog to let him watch what is expected of him which he has picked up quickly , the problem is when he runs alone he yaps like a terrier he does well puttin pressure on bunny but scares off everything else within a mile ive said to stop running him till he bit older but bro in law wont listen so what can i do lol should i insist the dog stays on slip till bit older or let him carry on and see what happens , tbh the dog isnt the most obedient of dogs , if anyone has any tips that would be great i would like to see the dog come on nicely but tbh it looks like he has ruined it and i might have to exclude my bro inlaw from my lamping sessions which i dont want to do as it might cause some ill feelings

what ever u do dont exclude him

Who the brother in law or dog :hmm:

whys that cause he probably make it worse not having someone there to guide him or summit?

your brother in law sounds like a proper tit

he is that ignorant he act like its the dogs fault no matter what i say an yes he is a proper tit but got 2 kids with my sis so cant be too harsh cause not worth hastle tbh

I would have to give him a verbal kicking mate and see how he responds from there. Its CERTAINLY not the dogs fault. Its HIS fault and if he doesnt stop being a c**t straight away he IS going to f**k that dog up for life.