how long does it take to get a warrant?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Back with Plod???You should have asked him to vacate your property,if he refused to do so then phone plod yourself telling them your about to forcibly eject a trespasser,then got him off your property

Stop the press!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The man who hates authority,, detests the Govt, and the Big brother state!! is a store detective and CCTV OPERATOR !!! jeez,, yeh couldnae make it up

just had them round again,this time with the police,i invited the police in and asked the rspca inspector to leave the property which he did,showed the police around the kennels they said it was exemp

hello mate like was said what they there for, to get a warrant they have to prove something if they can not they will not get any warrant and mate if your not there they can do nothing apart from leave a message, if you are not being cruel to any animals you have nothing to worry about simple as.

paul

Had the rspca around today,he wouldn't leave my property so i had to eject him.

he got abusive and told me he'd be back with the police and a warrant,I know he's probably talking out his anus but it has got me worried because i work 60 hours a week and my birds here alone with the kids.

I've tried calling a few people but i can't find out if he gets one how long it will take.

Just out of interest mate.....do you wish you had played it different ?.....i mean,if you have something to hide then yes you did the right thing.......but if you dont....maybe letting them in,being friendly then calling them c**ts after they had gone might have been a better option......

Id be surprised if plod came along usually if they,re going to hit you with a warrant they dont tell you first.....sounds like he was just being a dick.

that would probably of brought less hassle to me but i'm too stubborn for that,i don't like people like this thinking they can walk all over me.

i'm sure he was just being a tit as well,but it's playing on my mind now.

Hi mate.Dont think you have any thing to worry about.They dont give you noties.They come in the morning.Heavey handed Mostly about ten of them and a few polcie to enforce the warrant.They have the legal powers to scearch you house from to to bottom and take anythink they think that can be used as evidence.Computers,mobiles from all the family.Pictures of the wall.Hunting gear from you boots upwards,Dogs.seen eight go in one day.Still waiting on the courts to deside if the dogs are getting handed back to friends of mine.They will even take meat out of the fridge for DNA testing.

Hi mate.Dont think you have any thing to worry about.They dont give you noties.They come in the morning.Heavey handed Mostly about ten of them and a few polcie to enforce the warrant.They have the legal powers to scearch you house from to to bottom and take anythink they think that can be used as evidence.Computers,mobiles from all the family.Pictures of the wall.Hunting gear from you boots upwards,Dogs.seen eight go in one day.Still waiting on the courts to deside if the dogs are getting handed back to friends of mine.They will even take meat out of the fridge for DNA testing.

thanks mate.

I'm sure i'm alright,he was just trying to piss me off and put me on edge.

thanks mate.

he achieved his aim :laugh: only messing mate :laugh: :laugh:

thanks mate.

he achieved his aim :laugh: only messing mate :laugh: :laugh:

he did mate.

my dogs mean a lot to me,i'm not too keen on some fat vegan killing them with a bolt gun.

If and when they do turn up, make sure that the RSPCA staff are named on the warrant. If they are not then only police officers may enter and search.

Like has been said, they don't tell you when they are going to carry out warrants.

An RSPCA inspector or any staff from there cannot swear out, enforce or seize anything with a warrant. It is a legal tool from the magistrate under a certain Act that grants the police powers of entry and search. Like I say, may sure they're named on the warrant.

Why were they there anyway?

If and when they do turn up, make sure that the RSPCA staff are named on the warrant. If they are not then only police officers may enter and search.

Like has been said, they don't tell you when they are going to carry out warrants.

An RSPCA inspector or any staff from there cannot swear out, enforce or seize anything with a warrant. It is a legal tool from the magistrate under a certain Act that grants the police powers of entry and search. Like I say, may sure they're named on the warrant.

they had a complaint that my dogs don't have any bedding and never leave the kennel.

for the record they get at least an hour walk a day and sleep on straw which gets changed once a week.

they had a complaint that my dogs don't have any bedding and never leave the kennel.

for the record they get at least an hour walk a day and sleep on straw which gets changed once a week.

just tell them to f**k off! I can just see it now , can i have a warrant sir as we have being told the dog has no bedding. LOL

theirs no law in the uk saying you have to walk your dog...YES .... shocking!

just had them round again,this time with the police,i invited the police in and asked the rspca inspector to leave the property which he did,showed the police around the kennels they said it was exemplary and they were happy to pass that on,he also wrote me a statement.

so hopefully that'll be the end of it.

i'm just glad i was in,thanks for the advice :thumbs:

• Like 1
just had them round again,this time with the police

At 10pm???Cheeky tw*ts,you dealt with the RSPCA in the right way not letting him in,bet he was spitting feathers,but he is just Joe Public same as you and me,hope your hassles cease now,any idea who dropped them on you in the first place?