thieving tossers

To be fair pal if u was on any of my permissions and found a hidden camera I would smash it into 1000 bits. You never know what weird c**t might be watching you.

If he had permission from the landowner and put it in a secluded place then I feel sorry for the wee man.

FTB

a few weeks ago x38(i think) started a thread on here about him finding a wildlife camera,and i commented on it about my lad having 1,he puts it up in local places and collects it every sunday, well guess what, this sunday it wasnt fecking there :censored: some kunts had away wi it :censored: my lad was late coming home with it,so i walked the dogs to meet him,when i got there he was frantically searching around,hoping a deer had knocked it off,as one once did,but no,its bin nicked,ive now got a lad with a face like a slapped arse,just looking on his laptop at his previous footage :censored: now dya know what i mean x38, theres some right kunts out there :censored:

he had me back there today,he was adamant it'd been knocked off,sadly it hadn't :thumbs:

well if i saw a camera out in wilds id think it was anti hunt peeps peeping on peeps lol

that

i can understand :yes:

and you'd be wrong an all mate :yes:

I don't think they are insinuating anything Craigy

rgds

Swampy

clickning

• Like 1

it'd be a tricky one....what if you were out with your dogs, maybe somewhere you shouldn't be, and you come across one of these that was facing you....i.e. it's already got your face on it. What would you do???

Bad news for the lad, but genuinely, I don't see what other option you'd have if it had caught you on it!

a few weeks ago x38(i think) started a thread on here about him finding a wildlife camera,and i commented on it about my lad having 1,he puts it up in local places and collects it every sunday, well guess what, this sunday it wasnt fecking there :censored: some kunts had away wi it :censored: my lad was late coming home with it,so i walked the dogs to meet him,when i got there he was frantically searching around,hoping a deer had knocked it off,as one once did,but no,its bin nicked,ive now got a lad with a face like a slapped arse,just looking on his laptop at his previous footage :censored: now dya know what i mean x38, theres some right kunts out there :censored:

he had me back there today,he was adamant it'd been knocked off,sadly it hadn't :thumbs:

well if i saw a camera out in wilds id think it was anti hunt peeps peeping on peeps lol

yes,have to agree,so much of this happening at the moment,i know it was an innocent young lads camera,but honestly what would you do?who was to know,if i was to see a camera out where i hunt,i would have no problom doing away with it/or give it to the land owner.

feel sorry for the lad if he puts up another one perhaps he should put a sticker on the back saying his name and number and it for wild life photos , if i find them i always take them down if i get one soon ill send it to you

• Like 6

cheers lads, he's equally as gutted about the fact that someone actually found it, he prides himself on his hard to find places, ive tried several times an im fecked if i ever found it :thumbs: heres hoping them who nicked it as a nasty accident sometime soon :thumbs:

tell him to keep his chin up , i would put money on the fact some one has watched him and followed him watched for a while and then found his camera what he wants to do is give it a few days then go back there with a carrier bag so it looks like he is putting up another it could be a painted old tin or box then make his way back round and hide see who turns up.

paul

• Like 1

I know it's hoping, but if he gets it back, get him a python lock to secure it to the tree next time. There only a few quid, and will stop the opportunist thief.

In the meantime craigy, keep looking on ebay, just in case the tw*ts try selling it there.

I bet the poor lads gutted, but I really hope it turns up.

I know it's hoping, but if he gets it back, get him a python lock to secure it to the tree next time. There only a few quid, and will stop the opportunist thief.

In the meantime craigy, keep looking on ebay, just in case the tw*ts try selling it there.

I bet the poor lads gutted, but I really hope it turns up.

oh he's gutted alright mate,ive been looking on ebay,no joy, theres only one way in and one way out of this permission,so the farmer as arranged to have cctv fitted,which is good of him,so hopefully anymore thieving kunts will be dealt with :thumbs:

The person who took it will go definetly go back Craig , get your lad to make a laminated poster stating the reason for/owner off the camera ect , you never know he might have took it thinkin it was Anti hunt people and readin poster may return it , good luck .

• Like 1