thieving tossers

a few weeks ago x38(i think) started a thread on here about him finding a wildlife camera,and i commented on it about my lad having 1,he puts it up in local places and collects it every sunday, well guess what, this sunday it wasnt fecking there :censored: some kunts had away wi it :censored: my lad was late coming home with it,so i walked the dogs to meet him,when i got there he was frantically searching around,hoping a deer had knocked it off,as one once did,but no,its bin nicked,ive now got a lad with a face like a slapped arse,just looking on his laptop at his previous footage :censored: now dya know what i mean x38, theres some right kunts out there :censored:

he had me back there today,he was adamant it'd been knocked off,sadly it hadn't :thumbs:

Edited by craigyboy

cheers lads, he's equally as gutted about the fact that someone actually found it, he prides himself on his hard to find places, ive tried several times an im fecked if i ever found it :thumbs: heres hoping them who nicked it as a nasty accident sometime soon :thumbs:

a few weeks ago x38(i think) started a thread on here about him finding a wildlife camera,and i commented on it about my lad having 1,he puts it up in local places and collects it every sunday, well guess what, this sunday it wasnt fecking there :censored: some kunts had away wi it :censored: my lad was late coming home with it,so i walked the dogs to meet him,when i got there he was frantically searching around,hoping a deer had knocked it off,as one once did,but no,its bin nicked,ive now got a lad with a face like a slapped arse,just looking on his laptop at his previous footage :censored: now dya know what i mean x38, theres some right kunts out there :censored:

he had me back there today,he was adamant it'd been knocked off,sadly it hadn't :thumbs:

well if i saw a camera out in wilds id think it was anti hunt peeps peeping on peeps lol

well if i saw a camera out in wilds id think it was anti hunt peeps peeping on peeps lol

well in this case you'd be wrong,very wrong

that

i can understand :yes:

• Like 1

that

i can understand :yes:

and you'd be wrong an all mate :yes:

poor lad, pity they didnt come with them things like some mobiles where you could type in the serial number and trace it? you never know x38 might do the decent thing if no one comes to claim the one he found and send it to your lad? hint hint x38? :whistling::thumbs:

• Like 7