Hidden cameras

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theres a gadget yu can buy called a 3g tracker blocker from any online spy shop will stop any signal sent by simcard in the vaccinity only small whuld be good t block anties phones at meets and also w

I went out for a bit of a nature walk yesterday with the dogs on straps and stumbled on a huge badger set I stopped for a look as i am such a nosey b*****d and spotted two cameras hidden in the trees.

They are a total b*****d so they are!. I was having a cracking wank down the woods just over a week ago and got 'papped' by one of them. Got a charge for indecent exposure the cu nts   lol   FTB

Posted Images

scent dont believe walter mitty he dreams these things can you see lads diggin an earth with cameras on balaclava"s or not and stickin their fingers up fook me ive heard it all now

Kevin i know for a fact that the dept are puting some sort of device on earths so they can pick them up via satilite,leaves it handy for them while doing there snaring.This was told to me by a chap that does the snaring for the dept,dont know of any cameras though,but liam pmd me and was telling me about what they found in wicklow.

i dont doubt the cameras for a minute fat man but could you see any right in the head terrier man been that hard up for a dig he puts on a ballaclava to dig an earth with cameras on if he does he is puttin his hand out to be slapped jmho

surely you would have took the cameras first :D

Be very carefull touching cameras you dont know what way they are linked up.

what do ye mean Liam (some one could be watching them live)

With all the technology now it is easy to transmit to a computer miles away and watch every thing and take photos.

u also dont know where another camers is facing....

Guest thebigdog

unless they are govermnet property they wont be live, long range signal transmitters are illegal in most if not all of europe. if your still worried, there are plenty of camera detectors and jammers for sale on t'interweb :thumbs:

• Like 1

For a start if there's a place thats covered in hidden cameras I'd avoid it like the plague !!! Last thing on my mind would be throwing woolies on and digging the place for a laugh !!! Anyone that considers that, needs there heads looked at !!!! Is there not plenty off other places to hunt without any bother ???? If the answers no, your in the wrong game.

theres a gadget yu can buy called a 3g tracker blocker from any online spy shop will stop any signal sent by simcard in the vaccinity only small whuld be good t block anties phones at meets and also will stop wireless camreas threwwer alarm systems and trackers handy tool in the right hands blocks mobile phones instant funny when you got a freind whos misses is a moaner jus cut her straight off with out him nowin

Dealextreme.com about £22 for a 15 meter radius. Only just heard about them now and there's a lad next to me knows all abou them. Mad world.

dont think it dose [bANNED TEXT] most police wont no wat it is looks like a internet modem had a car took with one in and [bANNED TEXT] it was returend it was still there and nothin was said

The old bill prob didn't know what it was then. Nipper next to me said the are well illegal, it's not just because it blocks stuff, it's transmitting an illegal signal, that's how it works, your pirating. See, you can learn off these gimpy x-boxers.

theres a gadget yu can buy called a 3g tracker blocker from any online spy shop will stop any signal sent by simcard in the vaccinity only small whuld be good t block anties phones at meets and also will stop wireless camreas threwwer alarm systems and trackers handy tool in the right hands blocks mobile phones instant funny when you got a freind whos misses is a moaner jus cut her straight off with out him nowin

These signal jammers are a good laugh for cutting people off mid mobile conversation and are fairly cheap but when they are switched on continuously the batteries run down very quickly (about 15 mins on most of the smaller ones)... so be carefull..lol

Do these camera detectors/jammers effect locator signals?

They wouldnt effect the camera itself only any sort of 3G signal that it transmits. They are not the sort of thing you can switch on and leave either. Most of the ones you can get over the internet just have a little button that you press and they kill all 3G /mobile signals in the area normally around 15meters.

They are illeagal in this country and I think if caught with one the plod take it fairly seriously (i think the only people allowed them is the plod and similar in this country) am not sure you would get sent down for having one though#

As is said above the best and cheapest solution would be just to drop a big rock on the camera

Edited by lapin2008