Hidden cameras

that fat easter egg with legs stephen phillpot has people putting cameras on setts up this neck of the woods the fat fuckers needs hit with a hammer :yes:

and failing that hit the camera with a hammer, but take out the memory card first and dont leave so much as a fingerprint on the bloody thing.

• Like 2

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theres a gadget yu can buy called a 3g tracker blocker from any online spy shop will stop any signal sent by simcard in the vaccinity only small whuld be good t block anties phones at meets and also w

I went out for a bit of a nature walk yesterday with the dogs on straps and stumbled on a huge badger set I stopped for a look as i am such a nosey b*****d and spotted two cameras hidden in the trees.

They are a total b*****d so they are!. I was having a cracking wank down the woods just over a week ago and got 'papped' by one of them. Got a charge for indecent exposure the cu nts   lol   FTB

Posted Images

A mate of mine that was still using the old grey debens box last year found a camera near an earth with it,he first thought it was his phone interfearing with it but when he put the phone away and hadn't put the batteries in the collar it was still knocking which he followed and it led him to a hidden camera in a bush

I went out for a bit of a nature walk yesterday with the dogs on straps and stumbled on a huge badger set I stopped for a look as i am such a nosey b*****d and spotted two cameras hidden in the trees.Imagine that eight miles in the middle of nowhere.So if ever you are passing by a set see can you spot any.It was in Wicklow.

i know lads up in wicklow that have found a few of them cameras but thats the only county iv heard of them being used

if anyone wants info pm i no where they are

well chap pm me their whereabouts in waterford if you dont mind

sent...

got that but jesus all ye have is th name of the village there must be 50 different spots out there and a massive forestry ,be like tryin to find a needle in a haystack but il pass on word of it

scent dont believe walter mitty he dreams these things can you see lads diggin an earth with cameras on balaclava"s or not and stickin their fingers up fook me ive heard it all now

Kevin i know for a fact that the dept are puting some sort of device on earths so they can pick them up via satilite,leaves it handy for them while doing there snaring.This was told to me by a chap that does the snaring for the dept,dont know of any cameras though,but liam pmd me and was telling me about what they found in wicklow.
  • Like 1

scent dont believe walter mitty he dreams these things can you see lads diggin an earth with cameras on balaclava"s or not and stickin their fingers up fook me ive heard it all now

Kevin i know for a fact that the dept are puting some sort of device on earths so they can pick them up via satilite,leaves it handy for them while doing there snaring.This was told to me by a chap that does the snaring for the dept,dont know of any cameras though,but liam pmd me and was telling me about what they found in wicklow.

i dont doubt the cameras for a minute fat man but could you see any right in the head terrier man been that hard up for a dig he puts on a ballaclava to dig an earth with cameras on if he does he is puttin his hand out to be slapped jmho