Plummer terrier pup wanted

Spoke to the owner on the phone both parents are heavily worked and both used for digging pups docked and dewclawed with paper work

I went to look at a litter yesterday, all the pups were spoken for but the fella had ad backword on one, he said both parents work, he had both parents and they were both scared around the face so as best as i can say they,r workers. If this fella you,v been to see digs to his then they should be scared up, if not, beware.

Cheers for that mate anything else to look out for ?

I,v not work,d terriers for over ten years [looking for one now though] so iam proberbly not the man to ask, i,am just useing my loaf TBH, I did go to look at a couple on sunday and i wouldnt have had them given, nothing seem,d right, it was a dirty shit hole, dogs all over the place, they did work dogs but not the Plummers, IMO, they were there as a cash crop, i,v had some good advice off some lads on here, mainly being, they must come from PROVEN working stock. ATB. Edited by buster gonads
  • Like 1

Spoke to the owner on the phone both parents are heavily worked and both used for digging pups docked and dewclawed with paper work

I went to look at a litter yesterday, all the pups were spoken for but the fella had ad backword on one, he said both parents work, he had both parents and they were both scared around the face so as best as i can say they,r workers. If this fella you,v been to see digs to his then they should be scared up, if not, beware.

lads can you pm the details for these lads please?

Scarring is not always a sign of work,I've seen heavilly marked dogs from kennel fights,etc,ratting will even give them bad scar's,if only it was that easy to tell,do your homework and check out the lineage of the dogs and who is supposed to be working them as there is always somebody who knows them in the plummer world,I've had seasoned fox dogs that are bayer's and never had many scar's,so as I said earlier,"BUYER BEWARE",WM

Scarring is not always a sign of work,I've seen heavilly marked dogs from kennel fights,etc,ratting will even give them bad scar's,if only it was that easy to tell,do your homework and check out the lineage of the dogs and who is supposed to be working them as there is always somebody who knows them in the plummer world,I've had seasoned fox dogs that are bayer's and never had many scar's,so as I said earlier,"BUYER BEWARE",WM

I did say i wasnt the man to ask :icon_redface: , opp,s.

lads can you pm the details for these lads please?

your inbox must be full