Trial befor you buy

1 thing i wont tell people is that the parents of my pups are the best in the world ill leave how good the parent are upto them if they want to see them work the sires 5 year old has been killing foxes since he was a year old dams around 8year old both have never let me down and suit me there only as good as there last fox

That's one way to look at it what will you do when it's time for your dogs to hang up their spurs?

ill retire them and keep them to bring pups on and as pets the bitch is going to get spayed soon so there wont be a problem with unwanted pups but until they retire i expect them to continue doing there job ive seen good dogs on a fox throwing the towel in so until they retire there only as good as there last fox

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok bit of a controversial subject this one that needs a bit more scrutiny. There's been a lot of comments made about seeing the parents work before you buy. Now there will be some lucky devils that

you hit the nail squarely on the head pure luck, mind abit of homework would help

i have done exactly what you said an its worked an its failed so yes it is a bit of a lottery but there is higher chance of winning the lottery with that pup than any old pup out the admag an all bec

I dont really care how many pups have gone before i pick mine, if i wasnt happy i wouldn't buy. The bigger problem im having at the moment is finding someone who is genuine. I never thought it would be this hard. My previous two lurchers were from hancock, the whippet and collies i never put too much thought in to who i bought them off as i was a young lad, but now i thought i'll try i different route to hancock....ie worker to worker, but the thing is im a bit of a loner and go out alone so dont as such have any contacts.

Well to say many of the adverts are misleading is an understatement, i know there are genuine people out there, but there are twice as many liars. The amount of bare faced lies i have listened to is unbelievable. More about the breeding of the dogs than anything else, and if there lying about that, then you cant trust anything else they've got to say.

Im just going to bide my time, but it does feel like trying to find a needle in a haystack. The other thing is, all the litters i have looked at over the last few months, none of the owners are breeding to keep a pup, so to me it seems there just linning their pockets with a nice bit of extra cash for christmas and thats it.

Edited by canaliculata

I dont really care how many pups have gone before i pick mine, if i wasnt happy i wouldn't buy. The bigger problem im having at the moment is finding someone who is genuine. I never thought it would be this hard. My previous two lurchers were from hancock, the whippet and collies i never put too much thought in to who i bought them off as i was a young lad, but now i thought i'll try i different route to hancock....ie worker to worker, but the thing is im a bit of a loner and go out alone so dont as such have any contacts.

Well to say many of the adverts are misleading is an understatement, i know there are genuine people out there, but there are twice as many liars. The amount of bare faced lies i have listened to is unbelievable. More about the breeding of the dogs than anything else, and if there lying about that, then you cant trust anything else they've got to say.

Im just going to bide my time, but it does feel like trying to find a needle in a haystack. The other thing is, all the litters i have looked at over the last few months, none of the owners are breeding to keep a pup, so to me it seems there just linning their pockets with a nice bit of extra cash for christmas and thats it.

they is that many bullshitters in this world fella and on here you are fighting a loosing battle the lies some people tell you make me laugh