Culling pups

An emotive issue, i have only ever been involved in one litter, all the pups were crackers and were reared and all made the grade for what they were bred for, culing may bv neccersary sometimes, what boils my piss is those who derive pleasure from it, almost as a badge of honour to prove how "real deal" they are and think it enhances their penis size..............

same here mate like it makes them a hunter or a true dogging lad there just pricks an if i had to do it is very rare as a rarely breed its not something to tell others yet some pricks thrive off culling dogs or pups yet some are the biggest waznkers ever to draw breath :thumbs:
  • Like 1

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I breed a litter , it,s my responsibility to home the pups , they stay with me till they are found good homes , however long that takes.

a topic that should never be talked about in an open forum,,,doesnt show anyone in a good light in dog world in 2day,s time,s     one thing ive learned over the years,,,,when litter,s born,,,,the r

I got banned from another site for mentioning "culling", but surely if people put more thought into breeding and bred less litters, and only from the best; there would be no need to cull ?   Cheers.

Don't you just long for the days when you got your dog and went out and did what you did without the bullshit Internet

Someone forcing you to come on the forum?

Aye the wife forces me so she can watch

strictly....wind yer neck in

It winds me up when people come onto a thread saying shit like you did, offering no opinion of your own. Just slating lads for saying what they think.

If you don't like this "Internet bullshit" then honestly mate, you don't have to come on here. Some of us think it's a great forum and get alot of good info from it.

And we go out with our dogs and ferrets too :)

We aren't talking about guts hanging out mate. We talking about culling cuz unwanted or "don't look right"...

yea mate but you see the point i was making where you said if they gonna die why not just let them die!

I've only ever had one litter of ESS lucky that all were born in good order! all went to good homes and all are with them owners, the bitch i got out of litter is here with me and is one hell of a worker! if any had problems i would of don't what needed to be done, but i would not be on here bragging about how hard i am for doing it! it's a f*****g shit thing to do not nice at all, the one's who do it are just little boys trying to be hard!

but i can see why some would rather cull when it comes to breeding lurchers as the amount of wankers who are into lurchers who pass round dogs like their f*****g toys,but if i ever have a litter of lurchers i won't just sell to anyone, and yes i will charge for them, don't matter who they are, as if you can't pay £80-150 for a pup how the hell can they pay any vets bills/jab the put and feed it the right stuff! it's not hard to tell who the nakers are on here or just by talking to them on the phone, only thing you've got to do is sort out who is right for your pup's, far to many people are lazy c**ts to bother!

Wow. I only have experience with breeding border collies but still, wow. Every single one of our best bitches has always been the runt, the 16 month old I have now is the runt, she thrived on solid food and away from the litter. Now she is just as big and twice as clever as the rest of them. You don't know what will be weak or useless until they have had chance to let them catch up "away from tit" as my granddad would say. If a litter has been too big and we couldn't sell them to farms then sack it, they can go as pets so long as the people they go to know how to keep a border collie and how much exercise they need, older retired people are your best bet. I don't understand the overtones that "pet" has on here. The dog is happy, having a good life and making a great companion - isn't that better than death?

Lets be fair here ! Runts are runts, and no matter how many people say THEIR runt turned out to be the best in the litter, the vast majority of runts either die or are not as good as their siblings ! Lets get real; this is HUNTING LIFE, not JACKONORY ! Many runts have been succesfuly brought on, but, in general, the runt of a litter is usualy the worst.

Cheers.

• Like 3

runt's turn out stronger because they get spoiled with daft sentiment like oooh pity for the poor little might give him some extra grub and a cuddle would like a lecky blanket ffs cull the little sh*te and be done with it ........ as for full litters i personally don't agree with forcing a bitch to whelp a full litter depending on the number of pups .... 6 pups is plenty in any litter but if the bitch looks tired i would half that number to 3

• Like 1

the last 2paragraphs to me are the sensible childish like remarks have no place in the working dog world or for that matter in any breeding of stock . the man woman who can do right by stock need to be applauded,just take a look where some ped dogs are now ruby cav with brains to large for the skull .The list his endless .no one can see hidden qualitys speed stamina gameness etc , but thats life rearing feeding fielding an the big plus environment ,plays also a big part . breeding from culls in lurchers to me his one of the main reasons why we so much crap about ,some can find it difficult to see through the blindness i know has a young boy i was in tyhe same position ,atb bunnys.

the last 2paragraphs to me are the sensible childish like remarks have no place in the working dog world or for that matter in any breeding of stock . the man woman who can do right by stock need to be applauded,just take a look where some ped dogs are now ruby cav with brains to large for the skull .The list his endless .no one can see hidden qualitys speed stamina gameness etc , but thats life rearing feeding fielding an the big plus environment ,plays also a big part . breeding from culls in lurchers to me his one of the main reasons why we so much crap about ,some can find it difficult to see through the blindness i know has a young boy i was in tyhe same position ,atb bunnys.

Bunny, I wish you would put some punctuation in your posts ! LOL ! I can't decide wether you agree with my post, or are saying it is childish ! LOL !

Cheers.

Bunny, I wish you would put some punctuation in your posts ! LOL ! I can't decide wether you agree with my post, or are saying it is childish ! LOL !

Cheers.

i was thinking the same myself c.p

It winds me up when people come onto a thread saying shit like you did, offering no opinion of your own. Just slating lads for saying what they think.

If you don't like this "Internet bullshit" then honestly mate, you don't have to come on here. Some of us think it's a great forum and get alot of good info from it.

And we go out with our dogs and ferrets too :)

Aren't you doing the same here? If you don't like what I write don't read it simples!... I think your taking the Internet stuff a bit too serious maybe you should spend more time with your dogs and ferrets

Cheers.

i was thinking the same myself c.pno not at all atb bunnys

Cheers.

i was thinking the same myself c.pno not at all atb bunnys

I think I get it, mate !! All the best, CP.

Cheers.