Culling pups

Danw- not sure if somebody would breed that on purpose, apparently they're called 'boradors' haha. I've got one here. Full pedigree borador. Looks like one of them labs you was describing.

I got grief in a gundog show for entering her into the 'any other working breed' class. Some woman said-' that's unfair, entering a lab into the wrong class, the labs were ages ago!!!!'

What a tw@t. She had gundogs. Would of thought she have known better with the big White patch on her chest! Duh (headbang):

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I breed a litter , it,s my responsibility to home the pups , they stay with me till they are found good homes , however long that takes.

a topic that should never be talked about in an open forum,,,doesnt show anyone in a good light in dog world in 2day,s time,s     one thing ive learned over the years,,,,when litter,s born,,,,the r

I got banned from another site for mentioning "culling", but surely if people put more thought into breeding and bred less litters, and only from the best; there would be no need to cull ?   Cheers.

Danw- not sure if somebody would breed that on purpose, apparently they're called 'boradors' haha. I've got one here. Full pedigree borador. Looks like one of them labs you was describing.

I got grief in a gundog show for entering her into the 'any other working breed' class. Some woman said-' that's unfair, entering a lab into the wrong class, the labs were ages ago!!!!'

What a tw@t. She had gundogs. Would of thought she have known better with the big White patch on her chest! Duh (headbang):

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .......about as much a pedigree as a f*****g bull x.......... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just googled borador well I have learn't something today and that is the dog world is more f****d than I thought anyone as thought that was a good idea wants a f*****g shake LOL please tell me you got yours by accident and that you didn't get it on purpose :laugh: :laugh:

Full pedigree I swear!

Got her from a rescue centre about 18 months ago mate. Cracking dog, mad for retrieving etc. Easy to train, goes through bushes like a fecking steam train and has an addiction to water- which is a pain in the arse when you take her for a quick 10 min run and she ends up snorkelling for bloody stones!

Honestly I personally (without much experience of gundogs) think this would be a good mix, brains of a collie with the retrieve/ nose of a lab? Would it not?

She's a good dog anyway mate. Happy with her and shes been out a few times with me pigeon shooting and done a half decent job. Couldn't ask for more for somebody's reject or cast off.

• Like 1

Full pedigree I swear!

Got her from a rescue centre about 18 months ago mate. Cracking dog, mad for retrieving etc. Easy to train, goes through bushes like a fecking steam train and has an addiction to water- which is a pain in the arse when you take her for a quick 10 min run and she ends up snorkelling for bloody stones!

Honestly I personally (without much experience of gundogs) think this would be a good mix, brains of a collie with the retrieve/ nose of a lab? Would it not?

She's a good dog anyway mate. Happy with her and shes been out a few times with me pigeon shooting and done a half decent job. Couldn't ask for more for somebody's reject or cast off.

Was only messin with ya in my last post :thumbs: it isn't a cross I had ever heard of can't see why it wouldn't be a bad cross but also can't see how it would be any better than a pure dog of either breed sounds like you got a good one though and so long as it makes you happy then good on ya :thumbs:

pLENTY CULLING GOES ON AT HANCOCKS ,FARM NOT FRO THE NORMAL REASONS . but for when the leen times in sales are down ,the 22 bullet gun hanging there his not for show , some need to wake up shake the selves down and come in to the real world of mass produced stock .atb bunnys.

• Like 2

full ped how does that work then 2 different breeds of dog

Easy mate. Aslong as the paperwork

Is wrote up you can get away with anything! Isn't a labradoodle a recognised kc breed now?

Yeah I'm happy with her, looked up borador on google and she doesnt look like one of them really. More lab than anything else, lab coat, all black with a small White patch on her chest and a slightly pointier nose. Just like you described some labs of nowadays.

Maybe she is a 3/4 cross haha suppose I will never know her exact makeup, theres lab in there and some collie for sure.............. Possibly a bit of bull (laugh):...................... You

Would know what I meant when you seen her lol

Is wrote up you can get away with anything! Isn't a labradoodle a recognised kc breed now?

Yeah I'm happy with her, looked up borador on google and she doesnt look like one of them really. More lab than anything else, lab coat, all black with a small White patch on her chest and a slightly pointier nose. Just like you described some labs of nowadays.

Maybe she is a 3/4 cross haha suppose I will never know her exact makeup, theres lab in there and some collie for sure.............. Possibly a bit of bull (laugh):...................... You

WTF happened to the good auld mongrel?

Why label them labradoodle, borador, shitz-a-f**k-pop whatever. Just a peddlers wet dream££.

FTB

• Like 3

Have you SEEN the general standard of labs about these days. . . . . ? :blink:

Yes, head on over to the UK Labrador forums and you will see some amazing working Labs, you wouldn't buy a whippet you want to work from a pet breeder, no one would and it's the same with every working dog type. There is no harm in them going to pet homes at all, the border collie is now everywhere, my pack stands at four, three working and one rescued pet and you can pick out the pet in a second.

http://www.flickr.co...rve/5776293397/

I see decent labs working pretty much every week. I was out with a couple yesterday.

My point was, that you said 'no one gets huffy about pet labs'. . . . . well maybe it's just me, but i DO get a little 'huffy' when i see a working breed ruined by idiots who wish to keep them as pets and so breed shit to shit to provide for the pet market.

Yes, there are decent working labs out there, just like most other 'working' breeds, but the amount of shit being bred, makes them a litle difficult to find at times. There never used to be such a thing as a 'pet type lab' or spaniel or collie. . . . and now they are everywhere because they are 'in vogue'.

It's also just a sad, sad sight indeed to see any working breed reduced to a useless piece of shit pot-licker on the end of a lead.

And yes, you are right, the border collie is now everywhere, and how many unhappy, under stimulated collies do you see?

If people want a pet, let them stick to rescuing a mongrel from the local pound, or getting a fecking cat.

• Like 2

really thats mental labradoodles kc reg crazy its all about the hand bag dogs now

any chance of putting up a pic?