Culling pups

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I breed a litter , it,s my responsibility to home the pups , they stay with me till they are found good homes , however long that takes.

a topic that should never be talked about in an open forum,,,doesnt show anyone in a good light in dog world in 2day,s time,s     one thing ive learned over the years,,,,when litter,s born,,,,the r

I got banned from another site for mentioning "culling", but surely if people put more thought into breeding and bred less litters, and only from the best; there would be no need to cull ?   Cheers.

simple ... cull any weak ones and cull what asnt got homes for before there born

dont know why antis would be interested in culling seen as many kc reg breeders cull if pups aint of the right sort

:hmm: :hmm: cull before born how you manage that one :hmm: :hmm: :bye:

i re read that and it is worded wrong , i meant cull any what havent been reserved before the litters born ...

But how would you choose which pup wasn't gonna make it, say you had a litter of 8 and only 5 were needed. What would you look for other than obvious thing like weakness to make the decision ? Just pot luck or would you try and assess the pups drive etc

a topic that should never be talked about in an open forum,,,doesnt show anyone in a good light in dog world in 2day,s time,s

one thing ive learned over the years,,,,when litter,s born,,,,the runt or the weakest,,,in litter can turn out to be the strongest and biggest or the best

but if rest off litter look like they dont have homes ,,its understandable,,,,,but in 2days world its old school,,,and left there in the quite

Edited by whip x grey
  • Like 8

a topic that should never be talked about in an open forum,,,doesnt show anyone in a good light in dog world in 2day,s time,s

one thing ive learned over the years,,,,when litter,s born,,,,the runt or the weakest,,,in litter can turn out to be the strongest and biggest or the best

but if rest off litter look like they dont have homes ,,its understandable,,,,,but in 2days world its old school,,,and left there in the quite

You beat me to it. no place for this to be discussed on an open forum

• Like 2