yor dog collars

thats how i get down son ha ha ha this did make me laugh do you ever get out :whistling: , my idea of lamping is with my dogs :toast: yours is searching hidden country carparks in your subaru with the chains and collars to hump some ones fartpipe haha :boogy:while there girlfriend watches haha do you prefer the strongstuff for this or the cheap chinese versions hahah :laugh:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are quite correct, I would prefer not to deal with you.   If there's one thing that is guaranteed to annoy the shit out of me, it is messers and timewasters.   If you'd replied to my pm months

i make my own

havent found a collar i like yet so my dogs run without.

Posted Images

thats how i get down son ha ha ha this did make me laugh do you ever get out :whistling: , my idea of lamping is with my dogs :toast: yours is searching hidden country carparks in your subaru with the chains and collars to hump some ones fartpipe haha :boogy:while there girlfriend watches haha do you prefer the strongstuff for this or the cheap chinese versions hahah :laugh:

strong stuff for me an looking at the yetis in your area yeah sounds like you to a teee lol :laugh: an as for getting out son ask your pals lol dogs do the bizzz lad cant see you doing much as your dogless unless your using your lass`s face for a bit of ratting :toast::boogy:

strong stuff for me an looking at the yetis in your area yeah sounds like you to a teee lol :laugh: an as for getting out son ask your pals lol dogs do the bizzz lad cant see you doing much as your dogless unless your using your lass`s face for a bit of ratting :toast::boogy:

i aint dogless pal ive two crackers coming on well im happy just gotta get a new collar i left one in stinky why do you think them home made chains was in the back of the car before i sold you it hahah to tie the slags up haha and thats how i get down i told ya ,have you been out this week f*****g foggy here

i aint dogless pal ive two crackers coming on well im happy just gotta get a new collar i left one in stinky why do you think them home made chains was in the back of the car before i sold you it hahah to tie the slags up haha and thats how i get down i told ya ,have you been out this week f*****g foggy here

so youve bought some more dogs in lol :laugh: :laugh: an them chains were too long pal an no collar in stinky well i aint found one yet??? an yeah was out last week didnt do much though feller was a shitty night really been foggy all over place really but a percivere :D

nope i had me dogs all along i just didnt no you from adam so i kept them away haha better to becareful at first but ive done my homework and your a good lad or so they say haha ,them chains was spot on and to say i thought of the idea meself i was happy haha f**k nos if that collar aint in there and they is a spare lamp bulb in the ashtray

nope i had me dogs all along i just didnt no you from adam so i kept them away haha better to becareful at first but ive done my homework and your a good lad or so they say haha ,them chains was spot on and to say i thought of the idea meself i was happy haha f**k nos if that collar aint in there and they is a spare lamp bulb in the ashtray

oh nice one cheers for bulb me son havent seen it yet tho so take your word for it :D an fancy you coming up with that idea all by yourself you must be a genius lol :laugh: an a paid em to say im a good lad :toast: am a b*****d really :D

• Like 1

oh nice one cheers for bulb me son havent seen it yet tho so take your word for it :D an fancy you coming up with that idea all by yourself you must be a genius lol :laugh: an a paid em to say im a good lad :toast: am a b*****d really :D

i am haha ya crazy c**t lets not go of the subject in hand ,whats best for your needs a greyhound petshop special or a strongstuff badboy haha

read my post properly i have two young dogs coming on well there 1st season , i never said i had a charlie exterminator i wil let you work that one out its pretty simple haha ,and i like to have my own dogs not depending on other people to go out with local, there all liabilities round my way promise the world and give a golf ball

read my post properly i have two young dogs coming on well there 1st season , i never said i had a charlie exterminator i wil let you work that one out its pretty simple haha ,and i like to have my own dogs not depending on other people to go out with local, there all liabilities round my way promise the world and give a golf ball

aye same round here mate im over moon with most of my dogs an if someone comes that hasnt got a dog always throw another of mine in an no doubt catch more tackle lol

1" not be too thin? Do they come with the British flag on them?

Naa mate I think the flags a tiny but extra a9327f24.jpg both mine are 1.5 thick mate hope this helps

what size is that dog. my whippets 5 1/5 months old, about 17/18 tts and her kneck is about 10 inch if that. dont want a thin one coz she would choke herself on the lead but then if i get one too thick it will look like a neck brace. :hmm:

if he done 1 1/4 inch then i bet that would be fine, bet he doesnt :cray:

ive pm'd him but no reply. i want to pay him now so i can get it here before i go away on sunday night. :icon_eek:

Edited by Veedublee

1" not be too thin? Do they come with the British flag on them?

Naa mate I think the flags a tiny but extra a9327f24.jpg both mine are 1.5 thick mate hope this helps

what size is that dog. my whippets 5 1/5 months old, about 17/18 tts and her kneck is about 10 inch if that. dont want a thin one coz she would choke herself on the lead but then if i get one too thick it will look like a neck brace. :hmm:

if he done 1 1/4 inch then i bet that would be fine, bet he doesnt :cray:

ive pm'd him but no reply. i want to pay him now so i can get it here before i go away on sunday night. :icon_eek:

his number not on his website?call him.