yor dog collars

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are quite correct, I would prefer not to deal with you.   If there's one thing that is guaranteed to annoy the shit out of me, it is messers and timewasters.   If you'd replied to my pm months

i make my own

havent found a collar i like yet so my dogs run without.

Posted Images

i have a strong stuf good collars butt too bulky for racey type lurchers

i like them cause i have total confidence in them.if im walking my dog near a busy road and he gets spooked by boy racers and thier dump valves,or air brakes on a lorry.i know no matter how much burling about he does on the lead or trying to slip the lead.it aint gonna happen.ive had a collars in the past where the have snapped the fixings on the collar.very well made collars.

i like them cause i have total confidence in them.if im walking my dog near a busy road and he gets spooked by boy racers and thier dump valves,or air brakes on a lorry.i know no matter how much burling about he does on the lead or trying to slip the lead.it aint gonna happen.ive had a collars in the past where the have snapped the fixings on the collar.very well made collars.

my dog broke his collar not long ago that's the second one in a couple of months he was pulling because a big ass cat ran along the fence line near the park and bang of

came the collar of he went so when caught up with him he was trying to get the cat through a security fence lol so put his lead round his neck as a loop just to get him home sick of them snapping I will have to invest in a good one soon

Edited by J.DOG

my dog broke his collar not long ago that's the second one in a couple of months he was pulling because a big ass cat ran along the fence line near the park and bang of came the collar of he went so when caught up with him he was trying to get the cat through a security fence lol so put his lead round his neck as a loop just to get him home sick of them snapping I will have to invest in a good one soon

well mate i can assure it wont happen with an SS collar.from the webbing to the actual clips and fixings all sound. :thumbs: he guarantees them for life not many do that in thier products these days.

• Like 1

my dog broke his collar not long ago that's the second one in a couple of months he was pulling because a big ass cat ran along the fence line near the park and bang of came the collar of he went so when caught up with him he was trying to get the cat through a security fence lol so put his lead round his neck as a loop just to get him home sick of them snapping I will have to invest in a good one soon

well mate i can assure it wont happen with an SS collar.from the webbing to the actual clips and fixings all sound. :thumbs: he guarantees them for life not many do that in thier products these days.

yeah I will have to get one soon

This is the dog and the collar he broke

DSCF0119.jpg

• Like 1

yeah I will have to get one soon

This is the dog and the collar he broke

DSCF0119.jpg

cracking dog mate :thumbs:

yea i can see how he would have snapped that collar mate lol

Now ain't that the truth Scothunter :thumbs:

To be honest, I love good leather work, those Harris & Watson collars are superb but firstly, I couldn't justify the money and secondly, I couldn't (and maybe the collar?) take seeing one skidding 10 yards through shit & grit as my dog makes one of his suicidal strikes! I also think they are too wide for running dogs working too!

Now SS does make wide collars, lets not forget he started of with BT's in mind but he makes collars to your speck both with and size, my dogs run with inch wides on 'em, thicker (sronger depth wise) than the terrier size and finished off in brass, boy are they tough!

Yep, I too would rather see my dogs running without collars but for my type of dog and in this current climate, reliability is paramount..! :thumbs: