House broken

Has anyone had a house broken dog that has suddenly become un house broken. As my dog has been fully house broke but it is gettin more often now that he has startin pissing n shitting in the house there is no reason or things that have changed it has just suddenly started happening. I have no idea why and it is gettin a serios problem

Not fireworks as been goin on for abit now but the reason i av posted as i have come to the end of my teather. My lurcher started doing it in the dining room as he had free run of the living and dining room and the terrier had the kitchen. I thought that maybe it was because the terrier had come into the house after him so i put them together so all had free run of the house well down stairs apart from bathroom but still it carried on. So now they are both in the kitchen and have done it since a fair few times. There is no differance in routine at nite time or anything. Now the terrier has decided she is goin start it aswel. They only did it at nite till today then the lurcher did it whilst we wer in the living room and he was shut in the kitchen with the other dog. I just dont know what do. Its not hygenic esp with kids n the misses moanin like f**k. Me shoutin at dog. I dnt want ruin a good dog but i av tried goin back to basics etc but nothin wrks. Im realli stuck so thanks for postin n i hope someone anyone can help Thanks

the problem is once its pissed in an area the smell is always there so it tends to become a tiolet area, try getting some citronella from the health food shop mix it with a drop of water and sprey the floor with it. being concentrated citrus dogs dont like the smell and tend no to piss near it. it stopped mine pissing in their kennel so might be worth a try.

• Like 1

Tried the cage as i brout the xlarge one for him but woke up to him in the kitchen he had broke the door off tried a wooden crate/box n he had ate n chewed it bits. This is the dog that actually pulled my door frame off [bANNED TEXT] he was a pup to get at my mums dog in the kitchen i was only gone 20 mins. I broke my neck so didnt get him out for months my fault but he was only out prob once a week by my sis n he ate full holes in spindals on my stairs ripped 2 dog flaps apart

Thats [bANNED TEXT] i thought n he gets attention but seriously the opposite to what he wants. N i av kept him out allday in rain etc but darent leave him too long as i av had someone try knick him before now. N i wudnt want lose him as he is a amazing worker n dnt want lose the silly f*****g thing lol. Im determined to solve it n im goin try the citronella one

My dog started doing this out of the blue at 11 years old. Couldn't believe it. Quite soon realised something must have been up so took him to vets and diagnosed with a bladder tumour. Pushes on their bowels and makes them no longer clean. Hope this isn't your problem but might be worth getting checked.