.177 for hunting

I didnt want to say but i have seen Reggaeman shoot a squizzer in the brain with his .177 Ultra and it fall out the tree perfectly, then start bouncing about so he run up to it and shot it again at PBR in the brain for it to still bounce about like it was alive.

This is no lie but in the end he shot it 7 times in the brain before it stopped moving and he thought it was dead.

Every shot was perfect, the squizzer was dead on the opening shot in the tree but the nerves kept it moving as Ducan said above.

Si

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the trouble with you moley is that you only read about what youre supposed to do,just like when you where going shooting pigeons ,you mate havent got a clue.

a couple of flyers there mate!lol,,seriously its all down to practise ,then practise and then somemore practise.

All i use is a .177 and i get my fair share of tackle...... All i can say is, if your getting runners you want to leave off the live quarry until you get your gun to hit where its pointed...or learnt