put weight on???

nice 1 lads iim goin to change the buscuits an goin to get sum tripe

You'll be better with dog mince from your butchers if you can get it rather than just

tripe,try gain 28 or greyhound racer for dry.

gain puppy and sapling would be a better option than 28 or racer, ive used ht as a mixer with great results

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bobjohnston wormers are shite and so is wagg buiscuits ,get beta puppy and raw ,and for womers get some prazitol plus or drontel you,ll sharp see a diffrent in your pup

with the saluki in him he may not be the type to put on any wieght try him on chicken carcases and beta puppy food

at 16 weeks old he wont really put on that much, his bones will be growing atm, get a better dry puppy mix wagg is shit raw rabbit carcass is good protien from meat and calcium from bones to strength

Guest annette jackman

get a good dry buscuit and mix with beef, rabbit, heart and liver,some good bones shanks although dont feed him just liver and heart not enough vits and stuff in it alone. he might fatten up when hes older mine looked skinny until her muscle piled on at 12 to 14 months, has he been wormed?

You'll be better with dog mince from your butchers if you can get it rather than just

gain puppy and sapling would be a better option than 28 or racer, ive used ht as a mixer with great results

hi i am new this but i give my puppies pro biotic yogurt seem to settle there ddigestive systems down

hi i am new this but i give my puppies pro biotic yogurt seem to settle there ddigestive systems down

charcoal tablets with added probiotics is what ive started using lately but theres nothing wrong with giving them probiotic or even natural yoghurt

at 16 weeks old he wont really put on that much, his bones will be growing atm, get a better dry puppy mix wagg is shit raw rabbit carcass is good protien from meat and calcium from bones to strengthen pups bones also if his breeding is more saluki you might find it harder to bulk him up a bit my brother in law has a 3/4 saluki x whipp/grey and finds it hard to get the wieght on it they naturaly slim dogs eggs rice liver and raw chicken carcass would also be good atb hope all goes well

• Like 1