how fecking low can you get

Theres a world famous family got a tomb not a million miles from here,the graveyard is a haven for roe deer,quite a few kicking about,I was having a mooch around once and looked over the small wall into the grounds of the family plot which is set back slightly,they have a life-sized bronze statue of a lady,looks beautiful,she is on a plinth,when I heard of the Carshalton theft my first thought was that particular statue and how long before its weighed-in somewhere,comes to something when even the dead arent respected.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the scrapmen are no fecking better,any scrapyard found with any such items should be closed down and the owner banged up if some wanker walked into my scrapyard with a nameplate off a memorial,i'd st

been on the news today about war memorials being trashed for scrap,they reckon about 1 a week is getting done what kind of fecking scum does such a thing there was 1 on the news and the metal namepl

Sounds like the opening line of a bad joke.I sometimes used to pilfer sweets from the pick'n'mix as a kid,I never once thought to crowbar a plaque from the local war memorial,you are a regular simon t

country gone shit heard yesterday poundland and bodyshop were sending home all employees who wore a poppy and refused to take it off .they ought to be closed down f*****g discrace .

I heard about that on the news. Who ever made that decision needs to be sacked without a seconds thought. There is absolutely no way any employee should be asked to remove a poppy.

I'd find it quite offensive if someone asked me to remove my poppy.

• Like 1