how fecking low can you get

what gets me is,when they are prizing the brass of the stone,they defo must realise that what they are doing is a very low act.these people trully have no scruples or morals whatsoever.and if money is that tight and they have to rob to feed the family or whatever,that would be the last thing i would steal.if your that hungry and need to feed your family shoplift from tescos,no need to desecrate a memorial to a lot of dead heroes.sacrillage is what that is.wee kid from here broke his ankle other week,by putting his foot down a drain hole,cause someone stole the cover for scrap.

Whats the difference between robbing tescos and a war memorials.

Still both low and wrong the war memorial crime is worst only in our morale views on this subject .

Cookie

my point was,if they are thieving stuff like this cause they need to support thier family in the current climate.i would shoplift before i would stoop to this level.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the scrapmen are no fecking better,any scrapyard found with any such items should be closed down and the owner banged up if some wanker walked into my scrapyard with a nameplate off a memorial,i'd st

been on the news today about war memorials being trashed for scrap,they reckon about 1 a week is getting done what kind of fecking scum does such a thing there was 1 on the news and the metal namepl

Sounds like the opening line of a bad joke.I sometimes used to pilfer sweets from the pick'n'mix as a kid,I never once thought to crowbar a plaque from the local war memorial,you are a regular simon t

I realy carnt get my head around this as things were a lot worse in the 80s but you never heard of any thing like this happening local to me any way imho its got to be linked to addictive drug use or down to certain people who have no respect for the ordinary people.

Need f****n deporting to Somalia or some other hellhole but what do people expect when the powers that be let these scum muzzies protest and call at dead soldiers repatriation (scum murderers) etc and allow them to burn the very symble of there sacrifice and not only get away with it but we give them money houses and shit. Who said they should be used to sort IEDs yeah just use them as mine sweepers make them walk in front of our troops and detonate any bombs so our troops have a safer job

• Like 2

I realy carnt get my head around this as things were a lot worse in the 80s but you never heard of any thing like this happening local to me any way imho its got to be linked to addictive drug use or down to certain people who have no respect for the ordinary people.

i wouldnt blame it solely on drug addiction,im not saying some bag head hasnt done a few but more people today have no fecking respect for owt,some o these scumbags who drive around in their vans all day looking for scrap to nick arn't druggies theyre just thieving wankers with no morals or respect :thumbs: i tell you what, i wouldnt mind stumbling across some kunt doing it :yes: they'd have to add that kunts name to the plate :thumbs:

• Like 2

i wouldnt blame it solely on drug addiction,im not saying some bag head hasnt done a few but more people today have no fecking respect for owt,some o these scumbags who drive around in their vans all day looking for scrap to nick arn't druggies theyre just thieving wankers with no morals or respect :thumbs: i tell you what, i wouldnt mind stumbling across some kunt doing it :yes: they'd have to add that kunts name to the plate :thumbs:

they wouldn't deserve his/her name added to the plate.

• Like 1

It seems nowadays a lot of people think being successful is just having money, no matter how they get it (By hook or by crook). Maybe today's society has something to do with that? Where your possessions seem what make you what you are, rather than the person you are?

Being a success IMO is actually making something of your life, Maybe making something from nothing (a business or career), improving your standard of living, working hard at making a good career for yourself, earning a living/providing for your family and above most of that being content and happy in yourself.

• Like 2
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin
what gets me is,when they are prizing the brass of the stone,they defo must realise that what they are doing is a very low act.these people trully have no scruples or morals whatsoever.and if money is that tight and they have to rob to feed the family or whatever,that would be the last thing i would steal.if your that hungry and need to feed your family shoplift from tescos,no need to desecrate a memorial to a lot of dead heroes.sacrillage is what that is.wee kid from here broke his ankle other week,by putting his foot down a drain hole,cause someone stole the cover for scrap.

Still both low and wrong the war memorial crime is worst only in our morale views on this subject .

Cookie

you need wiping out pal

I am up your way for two days loading on a estate just outside of reeth if you want wipe me out.

Cookie

Cookie

you need wiping out pal

I am up your way for two days loading on a estate just outside of reeth if you want wipe me out.

Cookie

didnt say id do it did i snitch bag

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Cookie

you need wiping out pal

Cookie

Run chicken run

Cookie

you need wiping out pal

Cookie

Run chicken run

lol chicken ha ha better than been a paid grass lol

Cookie

you need wiping out pal

Cookie

Run chicken run

Your abit of a bellend ...

Edited by Buch

Cookie

you need wiping out pal

Cookie

Run chicken run

Don't feed the fecking troll lads... :thumbs:

Cookie

you need wiping out pal

Cookie

Run chicken run

Don't feed the fecking troll lads... :thumbs:

Its hard :p