dog on trial

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If i gave a man a dog on trail and he dug him 3 days in a row sore and then he gave him back ,i wouldn't be a happy man

He did 6 hours today and you think he'll do better on well educated game tomorrow? If he does okay tomorrow will you try him a third time the day after? Just to be sure like. How many days was he with

Send him back he is staying to far away from his job and he is getting the run around.

Am i reading right here ,700 notes for a terrier that stands off 3 foot .Get two more terriers inbetween that fecker and matey .Think before you part with any money mate and at least get out on a few more digs with it .700 notes for a terrier ,feck me gently .

two more terriers or one old style russell :laugh:

• Like 1

He did 6 hours today and you think he'll do better on well educated game tomorrow? If he does okay tomorrow will you try him a third time the day after? Just to be sure like. How many days was he with you before you dropped him in for 6 hours?

Save yourself and the dog the dig tomorrow, bring him back and let the poor dog rest up for a few days with the guy selling working dogs mid season. He might have a shot at impressing someone then.

It's a tough life for a dog being sold around thats for sure. No wonder they had to rob 25 terriers out of Cork in the last few weeks

• Like 7

Magners I don't buy dogs, I'm lucky enough to own a few half decent dogs and so do my mates we breed and rear our own. But if I was to buy a dog on trial, then I would like to think that I could test a dog in 2 or 3 digs to see what he's made of. I'm no stevie wonder mate. How many digs do you think u would need to see has he got the minerals?

no he would be off him 3 ft when he could here me he pushed right up

So the dog is working well slack, sitting way off stuff. 3foot !!! Eh, if you get a mark on the dog and start to dig and the dogs 3 foot off game and when he hears you he pushes up to it, right will, then there's no point in digging away were u are. sure the dogs not there no more. £700 feck me man, I've done better in.

Edited by mudd dog

Send him back be fecked?!! dont bother with that, go round there slap the guy round the listner for taking you for a mug cos you can garantee he knows the dog works them like that, thats why he"s parting with him, tell him stick the coin up his arse and do the right thing and plug the dog before some other poor fecker ends up with him and he gets shipped from piller to post!!!

• Like 1