south east wales

Guest born to run1083

Monmouth full of game mate only up the road for you mate

could try up there cheers, my mate lives in haye on wye and wreckons its teeming with game also need to get licence back first though atb

Hay on Wye is crap mate I've lamped most the fields around there, you get the odd gem of land but not worth the travelling. I have some land not to far from the famous hotel around there, Monmouth is getting poor for rabbits seems to have caught mixy in alot of areas and keepers shooting tge rest when bored but holds well for other stuff like said loads seem to be traveling over bridge tauton and Glastonbury seem to hold well at the moment same as gloucester and newent and places round there. forest of Dean and coleford and around there also hold alot but be careful need permission around there as it's getting hot. if you really wanna good night and don't mind travelling far then down south on Devon coast is teaming and same in other direction around the dales in Yorkshire, unfortunately in Wales the land isn't good so you have to travel as said.

Guest born to run1083

im welsh moumouth,brecon hereford is the onlyway

Hereford has gone shit, I have around 7000 acres around there and none of it is really worth walking now, between mixy and the poachers it's been ruined

I just use local to sharpen my dog up, for serious dog work go over the border. well worth the travelling. Suppose depends just how bad you want it lol

you sound like your dick turpin to come over the boarder :laugh::thumbs: atb malc