south east wales

does anyone work thier dogs in south east wales in particular gwent and surrounding areas if so how are you doing i live in cwmbran near newport and its not exactly a hunters paradise if anyone has any sugestions please let me know, atm im managing 2 rabbits per lamping session and its getting frustrating

cheers

Guest born to run1083

I live 6 miles from you fella, i have to travel to get big bags. Wales doesn't have much to offer hunting wise apart from the good old Charlie as you've gathered lol but there are a few hidden gems about

trinder try going the other way over the bridge plenty of sport that way. your dog will be glad to be back in his kennel in the morning. and some nights in goytre and llanover you need sunglasses on theres that many lamping and tbh its crap there .now years ago you could get big numbers but it was keepered then a lot more. so it was much more risky as well theres a few bunnies in felds back of llanaravon social and right on your doorstep if this helps and good hour walk round on the lamp .be lucky.

trinder try going the other way over the bridge plenty of sport that way. your dog will be glad to be back in his kennel in the morning. and some nights in goytre and llanover you need sunglasses on theres that many lamping and tbh its crap there .now years ago you could get big numbers but it was keepered then a lot more. so it was much more risky as well theres a few bunnies in felds back of llanaravon social and right on your doorstep if this helps and good hour walk round on the lamp .be lucky.
its lamped alot down llanaravon now mate really lamp shy down there i have had a few but its a strugle tbh , u near me then mate?