good night out sat gone 56 in the bag

nice one scotty, loving the gate aswell we used that last week.. :laugh:

could you get a pic up of the pup i haven't seen it yet, what her running style like? is she quick enough??

We will have a night out sometime for a bag of bunnies Duke & Don :victory:

could you get a pic up of the pup i haven't seen it yet, what her running style like? is she quick enough??

aye will do if you want.the bitch is a little rocket didnt miss much at all only reason duke got more was i split from them and went on my own so they seen about the same but between 2 dogs.i havent got a pic of it will get one next time i see him

aye will do if you want.the bitch is a little rocket didnt miss much at all only reason duke got more was i split from them and went on my own so they seen about the same but between 2 dogs.i havent got a pic of it will get one next time i see him

good going then, can't knock your dog mate, plenty stamina, he looks class in the pic :thumbs:

a few of the pups out of the litter are doing well now, be even better next season mate!!

We will have a shine soon defo.. pm me ya num :thumbs:

good going then, can't knock your dog mate, plenty stamina, he looks class in the pic :thumbs:

a few of the pups out of the litter are doing well now, be even better next season mate!!

i dont know how to pm lol.dean has my num ask him to send you it, its only the little biches second night out she is going to make a good little rabbit bitch

i dont know how to pm lol.dean has my num ask him to send you it, its only the little biches second night out she is going to make a good little rabbit bitch

haha ok fella.. good luck tonight i will text you tomorrow for craic could go for a mooch tmz if ya want :thumbs: