Some pics from yesterday

Guest Leveller

big turn out that :thumbs: will it be the same in febuary :hmm: dont hunt myself but respect the people who do, i know a good few lads who are in service and to be honest it must be a labour of love because they sure as hell aint in it for the money.

• 3 weeks later...

nice pics ...took some pics at opening meet i went last weekend but cant be bothered to downsize them all to put them up : /.....enjoyed yours though..

come on get them pics up,through photobucket they will go straight up. (i think anyway) i,ve never had a problem but may be missing something :thumbs:

nice pics ...took some pics at opening meet i went last weekend but cant be bothered to downsize them all to put them up : /.....enjoyed yours though..

come on get them pics up,through photobucket they will go straight up. (i think anyway) i,ve never had a problem but may be missing something :thumbs:

lol i take my camera out every week got pics of the horses and feild etc but prefer to take them of hounds and them workin..got some of a hare running up road on wed but was tryin to take them and hold the terrier...lol..have some in my profile gallery from last season but this season got a better camera. :boogy:

lol i take my camera out every week got pics of the horses and feild etc but prefer to take them of hounds and them workin..got some of a hare running up road on wed but was tryin to take them and hold the terrier...lol..have some in my profile gallery from last season but this season got a better camera. :boogy:

do you use photobucket.? i have tried taking pics holding the beagles on a couple. :( not wise :laugh:

never used photobucket ...guess il have to start...but always think noone be bothered to see my pics anyway. got a pic of a fox other week but by time got camera up and focused was halfway down field...lol.got some of a deer last week that was disturbed when hunt were around..

never used photobucket ...guess il have to start...but always think noone be bothered to see my pics anyway. got a pic of a fox other week but by time got camera up and focused was halfway down field...lol.got some of a deer last week that was disturbed when hunt were around..

get on pb it is simple once you get your head around it,if you need help pm me and i will put you on the right track and ppl on here love to see hound pictures you will never be judged on this forum on the quality of your pics genuine hound followers and owners on here. :thumbs:
  • Like 1