as the title says which dry foods are good with so many working dog food on the market its hard to choose atm im using dr johns gold for my lurcher and 2 terriers , plus what are your views on raw liver and raw rabbit off the bone

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think we could all argue untill we are blue in the face..... no, wait, we HAVE many times before!   I can't recomend a comercial complete dog buscuit but I will say, give a home made raw diet a go

i cant believe how many people feed their dogs complete shite i dont understand it really i fecking dont,what are the benefits of feeding this shite,you only have to see what comes out the other end

if you have never fed your dogs complete, then how do you know any different? imo there are some good ones out there, i use gain28 and a raw diet.

i have 2 working lurcher's and they are both on different dry food some foods will suit your dog others wont. ive found its just a case of trail and error until you find the right food for your dog. i always cook my rabbits before feeding them to my dogs, but always feed raw venison liver when i get some in the scraps from the butchers.

i cant believe how many people feed their dogs complete shite :bad: i dont understand it :hmm: really i fecking dont,what are the benefits of feeding this shite,you only have to see what comes out the other end to know how much goodness theyre getting out of it,none of my dogs have ever had a fecking mouthful of any complete food and i would guarantee that my dogs would be a damn sight healthier in every way than any dog fed on that stuff :thumbs:

• Like 1

i cant believe how many people feed their dogs complete shite :bad: i dont understand it :hmm: really i fecking dont,what are the benefits of feeding this shite,you only have to see what comes out the other end to know how much goodness theyre getting out of it,none of my dogs have ever had a fecking mouthful of any complete food and i would guarantee that my dogs would be a damn sight healthier in every way than any dog fed on that stuff :thumbs:

What do u feed urs bud?

Edited by H U N T E R..

if you have never fed your dogs complete, then how do you know any different? imo there are some good ones out there, i use gain28 and a raw diet.

• Like 1