police

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

always seems to be good copper bad copper eh? there all twats to me mind you and should be out there doing more important things [drugs.burglary rapists illigal imigrants muggers knives the list is e

Had the good cop/bad cop scenario on a number of occassions,some of them really need to join RADA and get an Equity Card,no fan of the police in any way,shape,nor form BUT nowadays the countryside aft

say nowt and tell em you thought the dog was a guide dog if they keep on at you ha lol

been pulled by the police the last two nights, luckily had written permission on me. But yest they drove into the farmyard were we had parked and checked the car..

Was you on permission both nights and was you local or on an away trip, its not as easy these days when you get stopped 150 miles away from home in a different county and you have strange out of town accents to explain your just after a couple of bunnies, you get good cops and bad cops as you do with poeple in all walks of life, it just seems a lot harder these days to explain yourself s.

Was on permission about 50 mile away last night, but got pulled on the way to permission the other night in the petrol station... they seemed decent enough but they were looking through our gear and looking for scars on the dogs face!

there doing there job mate thats all

Yes but some go above and beyond that.

Lot of people do that job for them are you one of those?

you certainly seem to have a lot of symphathy for the police?

good cops and bad cops

Had the good cop/bad cop scenario on a number of occassions,some of them really need to join RADA and get an Equity Card,no fan of the police in any way,shape,nor form BUT nowadays the countryside after dark isnt straw-chewing yokels and one for the pot,its often gangs of lads from inner-cities lifting anything thats not screwed,nailed,or welded down,not all lads,dont get me wrong,but there is an element that tarnish the rest,the average farmer is just trying to earn a living,they dont really deserve petty-thefts,property damage,and associated threats,getting pulled is par for the course in some areas due to the high levels of nocturnal activity,its easy enough to carry permission,if you havent got it then your going to have to try and bluff-it or wing-it,its just how the game is.

• Like 2

there doing there job mate thats all

Yes but some go above and beyond that.

Lot of people do that job for them are you one of those?

you certainly seem to have a lot of symphathy for the police?

look pal ive had a fews run ins with um if ya new me you wunt say that beleive me.. i know the police are corrupt as fukc as are all the departments of the system.. piss em off proper mate an theres only one winner thatys them an beleive me they just about all ways get there man be it fair or fowl .. an when your in this game you gotter try keep a low profile less every thing you do is law abiding but even the most law abiding make mistakes an that will give them there oppotunity to take you down a peg or two... ive no sympathy for them i just know how they work lets hope you dont find out the hard way like i have atb o t .....

• Like 1

no bloody good winjing about getting pulled or nicked if your somewhere you shouldnt . ;; and even more stupid like some telling the world what your up to. ..keep your mouth shut ,go on your own, and just leave your breath .and if you still get cought f.. bad luck youll know better next time

ps failing all that take up snakes and ladders. and give up the dog job ,you aint cut out for it ;)

old timer Iam well aware of how they work and Iam under no illusions.

Iam polite and keep my mouth when pulled.

But your posts are reading to me that your pro police :thumbdown:

well youve mis read my posts mate but just one little question for you were do you think we would be with out them ??? think about it mate use your loaf before posting pal

good cops and bad cops

Had the good cop/bad cop scenario on a number of occassions,some of them really need to join RADA and get an Equity Card,no fan of the police in any way,shape,nor form BUT nowadays the countryside after dark isnt straw-chewing yokels and one for the pot,its often gangs of lads from inner-cities lifting anything thats not screwed,nailed,or welded down,not all lads,dont get me wrong,but there is an element that tarnish the rest,the average farmer is just trying to earn a living,they dont really deserve petty-thefts,property damage,and associated threats,getting pulled is par for the course in some areas due to the high levels of nocturnal activity,its easy enough to carry permission,if you havent got it then your going to have to try and bluff-it or wing-it,its just how the game is.

True ,and have been bluffing it and winging it for years :thumbs:

• Like 1

old timer Iam well aware of how they work and Iam under no illusions.

Iam polite and keep my mouth when pulled.

But your posts are reading to me that your pro police :thumbdown:

well youve mis read my posts mate but just one little question for you were do you think we would be with out them ??? think about it mate use your loaf before posting pal

I do use my loaf unlike yourself :whistling:

Of coarse the police are needed and the place would be uncivilised without them even a tit like you can realise that :blink: