police

Was out with a few lads for a lamp one time seen the blue flashers on the road near the van. Went to investigate. Everything ok just left our names and addressses and went on. 5 mins later blue flashers again. Up to van with a few rabbits and they checked our names out. Lifted my mate for outstanding warrents. Ha ha. We wnt on about our business while he lay in a cell for the night in his wellies pmsl

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

always seems to be good copper bad copper eh? there all twats to me mind you and should be out there doing more important things [drugs.burglary rapists illigal imigrants muggers knives the list is e

Had the good cop/bad cop scenario on a number of occassions,some of them really need to join RADA and get an Equity Card,no fan of the police in any way,shape,nor form BUT nowadays the countryside aft

say nowt and tell em you thought the dog was a guide dog if they keep on at you ha lol

Do wat one of my old mates did he was that sick of the village bobby pulling him and checking his pockets that one day [bANNED TEXT] he did it he took his wax proof coat off and gave it him saying you have had your hands in the pockets more than me you may as well have the feker.

Get permission and park in the farm yard. When I park away from the farm, I put an A4 sheet with "rabbit lamping authorised by (farmer's name and farm)" on the dash and I've never had a pull (recently) but plod is slow down here :yes:

Cheers, D.

never happens here, mind i can walk to my permision takes about 5 mins :laugh: the local coppers know me and dont bother just see me as someone to be avoided like the plauge. i think it becomes a problem when people see lamps, strange cars/vans etc where they dont normally see them and assume there upto no good, not a bad thing in reality, if youve got permision then you have nothing to worry about and if you dont well getting a pull now and then comes with the territory, if you dont like it take up knitting or something or else learn and dont make the same mistake again theres always a reason why they pulled you!!

never happens here, mind i can walk to my permision takes about 5 mins :laugh: the local coppers know me and dont bother just see me as someone to be avoided like the plauge. i think it becomes a problem when people see lamps, strange cars/vans etc where they dont normally see them and assume there upto no good, not a bad thing in reality, if youve got permision then you have nothing to worry about and if you dont well getting a pull now and then comes with the territory, if you dont like it take up knitting or something or else learn and dont make the same mistake again theres always a reason why they pulled you!!

as i said they pull us for the sake of it do you think i would have started this topic otherwise they all scum imo last 4 lamping trips ive been collerd i dont even drive so no reason to be pulling me as dogs and gear in full view as i said jus trying to show thier sgt they doing summit , should be hunting kiddy fidlers and illegals not people who work 50 hours a week and have a constructive hobby

if i wasnt so cockily polite and bit to the remarks and aggro they give us then i wouldve been locked up for section 5 of the public order act but as ive been to prison and know the game i dont , that sounds like a reason to get pulled being ex offender but that was over 5 years ago and all the coppers are fresh out of uni and dont know my face as i havent give tham the chance to know it if it happens again i will take your advice and file a complaint if it happens after that then ill contact solicitor and the independant police complaints commission atb

Edited by trinder

stopped again tonight ! walking home and police pulled up said what are we doing usual crap then ther stupid f****r said lamping is illegal i nearly fell over with laughter i explained it wasnt only certain quarry was off limits , still wouldnt have it so politely told cop to get on radio and get one of his chums in station to google hunting ban if he didnt believe me and if he wanted to arrest me for lamping without knowing the law he supposed to be enforcing then that fine cause i cud do with sum extra cash by means of compensation for police harrasment didnt like that then told us to get home think ill go to station in morning to file complaint anyway

Edited by trinder

stopped again tonight ! walking home and police pulled up said what are we doing usual crap then ther stupid f****r said lamping is illegal i nearly fell over with laughter i explained it wasnt only certain quarry was off limits , still wouldnt have it so politely told cop to get on radio and get one of his chums in station to google hunting ban if he didnt believe me and if he wanted to arrest me for lamping without knowing the law he supposed to be enforcing then that fine cause i cud do with sum extra cash by means of compensation for police harrasment didnt like that then told us to get home think ill go to station in morning to file complaint anyway

a wouldnt bother mate just take it on chin an be polite if they pull you again beleive me you cant win the authoritys if you rub em up wrong way they will get you one way or another an they will be looking for slightest little slip up you make an they will come down on you like a ton of bricks.. police solicitors crown prosicution they all piss in same pot dont make your mistake by pissing the wrong police officers off cause beleive me you will pay corruption is ryfe in the judicial system be polite as you can be to p[olice an treat with just a little respect end of day theyve got a job to do , an if your gonner do some thing illegal just make sure you dont get court ... atb o t. :thumbs:

a wouldnt bother mate just take it on chin an be polite if they pull you again beleive me you cant win the authoritys if you rub em up wrong way they will get you one way or another an they will be looking for slightest little slip up you make an they will come down on you like a ton of bricks.. police solicitors crown prosicution they all piss in same pot dont make your mistake by pissing the wrong police officers off cause beleive me you will pay corruption is ryfe in the judicial system be polite as you can be to p[olice an treat with just a little respect end of day theyve got a job to do , an if your gonner do some thing illegal just make sure you dont get court ... atb o t. :thumbs:

As above sensible advice, no point kicking off with them there the biggest gang in the world and will win, always be polite :thumbs: