3 OLD CODGERS ON A STROOL

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yesterday me and a mate went for a strool over the fields to blow the cob webs off -- we took my 13 yr old russell bitch -- none of us can walk to far these days him with his bad knee me with my bad

spent most of the day in thr today with a brew --- but your right ..

i dont find it heavy until i try and climb out of the peoples windows and over there fence.ha ha.

well done lads you,s mite as well come back to the hunting sur wat elce would you be doing i say you would show a few lads a thing or two good on ya lads and i say the russel would be better than some of the dogs that be showen on here two

bitch as seen a lot in her day -- but the last one was 5 year ago no wonder she was keen -- i like to hold em back a bit :whistling:

good on ya stig can picture you now.. like last of the summer wine but with terriers :laugh:

my mates face was a picture -- he was hopeing she`d come off but no chance and when he lost the toss to fetch the gear i thought he was gonna cry .. :D