a bad night

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what a dickhead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some sick people on this site you are 1 off them

half brother on his fathers side but their mother are two sisters so there cousins as well

mate it'l be 6 week the mora my bitch broke her neck, i've got a new pup in and one on way,, the only thing you can do is carry on!

lurchers can die any time any place, its just one of those things you gotta deal with, try not to get to attached to them mate, easyer said than done!

get one in mate, your mind will be going over and over right now and and will be for the next week or 2!

RIP to your dog mate!!

terrible luck mate maybe if you went to your local trama centre and got some councilling would help to get you thinking straight and back on the staight and narrow after this terrible experience

blue boy is that suposse to be a smart remark you are a bit of a sicko.

mate it'l be 6 week the mora my bitch broke her neck, i've got a new pup in and one on way,, the only thing you can do is carry on!

lurchers can die any time any place, its just one of those things you gotta deal with, try not to get to attached to them mate, easyer said than done!

get one in mate, your mind will be going over and over right now and and will be for the next week or 2!

RIP to your dog mate!!

terrible luck mate maybe if you went to your local trama centre and got some councilling would help to get you thinking straight and back on the staight and narrow after this terrible experience

no a message of condolance mate

RIP to your dog mate!!

no a message of condolance mate

sorry blue but my heads spining today i keep thinking if only i had went a diffrent way my wee dog would still b here.

RIP to your dog mate!!

what a dickhead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Like 1

RIP to your dog mate!!

your a f*****g div do you know that! taking the piss when the man's just lost his dog!