BNP MP's ........... as bent as the rest!

Only just seen this (haven't got a tv so was going to watch the beggar program but saw this instead)

No surprise, but I bet a few will be gutted, your invincible leader on his white charger ................. well he's robbed you all, plain and simple! :laugh:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0161hqc/Panorama_BNP_The_Fraud_Exposed/

Gotta love those MP's eh?!

Well shit in your hat and punch it......what you mean corruption exists within the political world ....no i dont believe you :hmm:

If you want to find the garden of eden your not going to find it via mp,s.

Id put my money on corruption from a black suit than a pink dress any day of the week !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

Well shit in your hat and punch it......what you mean corruption exists within the political world ....no i dont believe you :hmm:

If you want to find the garden of eden your not going to find it via mp,s.

Id put my money on corruption from a black suit than a pink dress any day of the week !

Interesting fetish you have there!

I wasn't expressing dismay or surprise, more publicising a program that proves the greedy cheating self righteous b*****ds have been caught doing exactly what they promised not to do.

There are some very decent lads who support the BNP, and if watching that program stops one of them donating in the future then I'm glad I posted the link.

Who wears pink dresses? Apart from me obviously?

I have no interest one way or another about the BNP , but as an unbiased observer , all that programme did was show it as an incompetent , poorly run organisation that are not averse to bending a few of the parliamentry rules , in other words no different from any other political party .

There was no hint of any money being syphoned off for personal gain .

It was half an hour of anecdotal evidence from people , who it may be argued . had a personal agenda.

It would be interesting to see how the other political parties would stand up to the amount of scrutiny the BBC gives the BNP

Who wears pink dresses? Apart from me obviously?

When humans dont have no balls its usually because they,re women...99% of women where a dress at some stage,ok maybe not pink thats just mine and your favorite colours i guess ;) ......ive never seen an mp or political party with any balls apart from the bnp....hence id prefer corruption on my own level thanks very much.

Im not sure id class myself as decent but while i appreciate your concerns im a big lad now and can make my own judgement as can the other what you call decent lads......you seem a good chap but im not sure id call you a saviour ;)

As Asanley says......can you possibly imagine any other political party coming under the scrutiny the bnp do ?....can you imagine a prime time hour long tv program specifically dedicated to seeking out corruption in the tory party................lets have it right,the media and powers that be will do any and everything possible to stop people voting bnp.............some folk will fall for it hook line and sinker.....some wont.

Gnasher I didn't even realise you were or are a supporter of them, and it's none of my business of course.

And if you are, I'd say you come across as the sort of bloke who's eyes are wide open, but not all supporters are like that are they?

No I doubt any other big organisation of any kind would be free from a few quid going west here and there, that's my point, the BNP have set themselves up as being different and above that sort of thing, for example their stage pantomime with the men in pig masks in troughs of money.

As for personal gain, the money has gone somewhere hasn't it?