gaddaffi captured

Guest thebigdog

There are some in this world where a bullet through the brain is the only justice. Ghadaffi, Hussein, Asad, NK midget, Mugabe, etc. A trial is pointless for these people, the entire world knows of their crimes, there's no reason to give them a stage.

• Like 1

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol i know what a shower of corrupt hypocritical c**ts we allow to govern us.

that kunt from syria next

they should make prince phillip ambassador to foreign affairs.he will tell the dirty cubnts exactly what we think of them lol

Posted Images

Guest thebigdog

There are some in this world where a bullet through the brain is the only justice. Ghadaffi, Hussein, Asad, NK midget, Mugabe, etc. A trial is pointless for these people, the entire world knows of their crimes, there's no reason to give them a stage.

dont forget jedward :thumbs::laugh:

:icon_eek:

Wouldn't dirty the bullets :D

Guest thebigdog

:icon_eek:

Wouldn't dirty the bullets :D

:laugh:

could the people who claim we are being duped by the west,would you explain it to me please?what exactly is he been accused of doing that he didnt actually do!from my point of view the lockerbie,ira things,is more than enough for him to be dragged out of a sewer and shot in the head.

could the people who claim we are being duped by the west,would you explain it to me please?what exactly is he been accused of doing that he didnt actually do!from my point of view the lockerbie,ira things,is more than enough for him to be dragged out of a sewer and shot in the head.

Spot on. :good: Live by the sword, die by the sword IMO. :yes::thumbs:

Well, the way i see it SH, is that there was no act of aggression by Libya toward another soveriegn country, there is a lot of controversy about the initial uprising being instigated by insurgents, it seems NATO broke international law by their actions.

Lockerbie is ny no means cut and dried, i read that witnesses were paid to testify.

Semtex to the IRA ? what about the yanks funding them ? what about the tons of CS gas and other arms we sold to 'mad dog' and suspects being sent to libya with a list of questions to be 'extracted'

I think its more the double standards that gall people, its like i said, do we abide by a rule of law or not ?

Well, the way i see it SH, is that there was no act of aggression by Libya toward another soveriegn country, there is a lot of controversy about the initial uprising being instigated by insurgents, it seems NATO broke international law by their actions.

Lockerbie is ny no means cut and dried, i read that witnesses were paid to testify.

Semtex to the IRA ? what about the yanks funding them ? what about the tons of CS gas and other arms we sold to 'mad dog' and suspects being sent to libya with a list of questions to be 'extracted'

I think its more the double standards that gall people, its like i said, do we abide by a rule of law or not ?

dont doubt there things about lockerbie that we will never know,but the crux of the matter is gaddafi instigated the attack,yes the yanks had noraid collecting cash for the ira.however were not talking about the yanks here.he supplied shit loads of arms and explosives to wage carnage on the british people.he has been peddaling his anti british stance for years now and sailing close to the wind.he got his come uppance.i dont doubt for a min that nato used the rebels for there own means,but that still dont take away the fact gaddafi was a lunatic and has been causing trouble for decades

• Like 1

dont doubt there things about lockerbie that we will never know,but the crux of the matter is gaddafi instigated the attack,yes the yanks had noraid collecting cash for the ira.however were not talking about the yanks here.he supplied shit loads of arms and explosives to wage carnage on the british people.he has been peddaling his anti british stance for years now and sailing close to the wind.he got his come uppance.i dont doubt for a min that nato used the rebels for there own means,but that still dont take away the fact gaddafi was a lunatic and has been causing trouble for decades

As you said, its difficult to know the truth, just a shame the Libyan people had to suffer so, i'm a firm believer that mankind has to co-operate with one another if we want to survive. (im not a hippy lol)

Strange you never saw Gaddaffi and Carlos Santana in the same room together. :laugh:

As you said, its difficult to know the truth, just a shame the Libyan people had to suffer so, i'm a firm believer that mankind has to co-operate with one another if we want to survive. (im not a hippy lol)

Strange you never saw Gaddaffi and Carlos Santana in the same room together. :laugh:

well if the libyans continue to suffer now.Then they only have themselfs to blame this time.im still suspect though.that country has a shit load of arms and a lot of people bloodthirsty from this war.then they will be getting a load of cash now,that should keep them happy for a bit,but they will soon tire and soon blame the west for things not moving quick enough.

well if the libyans continue to suffer now.Then they only have themselfs to blame this time.im still suspect though.that country has a shit load of arms and a lot of people bloodthirsty from this war.then they will be getting a load of cash now,that should keep them happy for a bit,but they will soon tire and soon blame the west for things not moving quick enough.

You've got a pretty outrageous viewpoint !

I should think they're more likley to hate the west for the death of their loved ones than things not moving quick enough/

How much cash compensates for the death of your child ?

Anyway im done with this now.

You've got a pretty outrageous viewpoint !

I should think they're more likley to hate the west for the death of their loved ones than things not moving quick enough/

How much cash compensates for the death of your child ?

Anyway im done with this now.

i have this viewpoint cause it has happened in every time we go in to these cess pits.Also they asked for natos help.granted exactly what we wanted but none the less it was by invitation.im sure they knew that innocent people would be killed.and lets not be all moral for the libyans here,im sure those rebels did more than thier fair share of killing innocent people.from what i seen over the months they were hardly model soldiers.firing rounds anywhere and everywhere.tanks firing indiscriminately whenever they seem movement.

• Like 1