gaddaffi captured

Guest thebigdog

He did say it,probably be in the papers tomorrow,he seems to think the world still revolves around the good ole U S of A.

someone high up in MI5 once was quoted as saying on our good friends america

"god save us from our friends"

"from enemies we can save ourselves"

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol i know what a shower of corrupt hypocritical c**ts we allow to govern us.

that kunt from syria next

they should make prince phillip ambassador to foreign affairs.he will tell the dirty cubnts exactly what we think of them lol

Posted Images

There are two nutters in that pic scot.

I have just seen one of mustafa abdel jalil's aids telling how Gadaffi was captured alive,was on his way to hospital in an ambulance when he was hit by crossfire or shrapnel and killed,his son who was also captured alive is also dead?

Aye .. Paul the Rwandan nutjob ,, hidin at the back pretending the Genocide had fuckall tae do wi him,,,

Cut his nuts off, and let him to the people he has persecuted for all these years, a fruitcake, and a total and complete b*****d of a man, deserves all he gets, as long as its slow and painfull.

B

What do you actualy know of Ghaddaffi, other than what youve heard on the mainstream media ? Not having a dig but remember not to believe all you hear.

world media is corrupt, us normal folk on the ground, are fed on bullshit.

world leaders in the west "first world" countries are corrupt, they are the real enemies of our countries.

the only good they wish to do, is line their pockets with our money.

they use illegal wars to plunder other countries richs, well thats not a surprise really, as england has been doing it for centuries (colonies).

what is wanted is every nations oil, they prefer to just take it, without paying. its easy to see zimbabwee doesnt have much oil.

america has the largest untapped oil field there ever has been, just off the coast alaska (thats why america owns a state, in the middle of canada) its estimated that this oil field is the same size as all other oil reserves on the planet, past, present and future.

ghaddaffi was murdered to prevent him discrediting western world leaders, and showing them as the assholes they really are.

this man brought libya from poverty to 1st/2nd world wealth, and gave them human rights, human rights which he actually enforced.

DON'T get me wrong he was a crack pot, his dealings mean't he possibly deserved to die, but i don't believe he deserved to die for the crimes that the western media and leaders had us minions believing that he commited.

But by this rational of thinking, margaret thatcher should have been executed for crimes against humanity, not once, but many times.

fillean meal ar an meallaire

Edited by irishnut
  • Like 2

you cant knock the fella for looking after his own , free health care , houses etc.. but what he done in 79 with the IRA and also lockabie is a no no in my eyes. as been said the media once again took control of his life towards the end of his life .

mackem put 3 intresting photos up of blair brown and obama ...... before you judge look at your own countries views of him behind closed doors .

it's all about the oil baby !!! look out saudi ........

you cant knock the fella for looking after his own , free health care , houses etc.. but what he done in 79 with the IRA and also lockabie is a no no in my eyes. as been said the media once again took control of his life towards the end of his life .

mackem put 3 intresting photos up of blair brown and obama ...... before you judge look at your own countries views of him behind closed doors .

it's all about the oil baby !!! look out saudi ........

While the Saudis remain compliant players in the petrodollar game their oil and corrupt, oppressive regime will not imho be targeted by the corrupt, oppressive regime in the USA. Don't forget the majority of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi nationals, as was Bin Laden. Yet you never hear more than the very occasional peep about Saudi Arabia in 'The war on terror' :whistling::hmm:

I hear alot about corrupt governments and dodgey dealings, oil this and war that but is it possible to govern a country in a fair, legal and honest way? I dont believe it is, there are shitty jobs that have to be done to ensure survival in this world and having strong ethics will just see you shit on by those that dont have any. We must never loose touch with our humanity but every country is fighting for survival and playing fair aint always wise.

I'm not justifying anything in that statement as it is a hugely controversial issue, I just think some people need to look deeper into the actions of our leaders than simply their own greed. There are much easier ways of making millions than getting elected as one of the most powerfull people in the world!

JMO

• Like 1

IMO, this war has shamed the Royal Air Force, Britain and the west. Totaly illegal, imoral and despicable, random use of depleted uranium munitions, use of white phosphorous in Sirte and Bheni whallid (spelling) widespread civillian casualties, it stinks. :censored:

f**k em, eveyone hates Arabs!

• Like 1

I'm wondering how many of those who supported the murder of a convicted paedophile are now saying Gaddafi should have had a fair trial.

There is an ellement of double standards going on with some of you lot.

Balanced ning

• Like 1

I'm wondering how many of those who supported the murder of a convicted paedophile are now saying Gaddafi should have had a fair trial.

There is an ellement of double standards going on with some of you lot.

Balanced ning

Summary executions are never justified on any level, if you dont uphold the rule of law what do you have left ?