gaddaffi captured

Guest thebigdog

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol i know what a shower of corrupt hypocritical c**ts we allow to govern us.

that kunt from syria next

they should make prince phillip ambassador to foreign affairs.he will tell the dirty cubnts exactly what we think of them lol

Posted Images

There are two nutters in that pic scot.

I have just seen one of mustafa abdel jalil's aids telling how Gadaffi was captured alive,was on his way to hospital in an ambulance when he was hit by crossfire or shrapnel and killed,his son who was also captured alive is also dead?

There are two nutters in that pic scot.

I have just seen one of mustafa abdel jalil's aids telling how Gadaffi was captured alive,was on his way to hospital in an ambulance when he was hit by crossfire or shrapnel and killed,his son who was also captured alive is also dead?

yea i saw that aswell mate.the other story is was french planes who whacked his convoy,he crawled into that drain.im sure the top rebel eaders were all told to shoot the c**t as soon after catching him as possible.no way would they want him standing trial and maybe regrouping the loyal gaddafi support.

Did you see senator John McCain?China and Russia should take heed of todays events in Libya?Is he for real,typical dumb yank politician.

:laugh: he never said that did he.

f**k and he ran for president lol

both those countrys have quelling uprisings and killing its own people on mass down to an art.and no one dares impose no fly zones on them hahah