gaddaffi captured

Guest thebigdog

Cameron denounced Gadaffi earlier,linking him with Lockerbie,Yvon Fletcher and Libyan explosives used in NI,pity someone doesnt interview B'liar and brown tonight,wouldnt mind seeing the speed they back-peddle.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol i know what a shower of corrupt hypocritical c**ts we allow to govern us.

that kunt from syria next

they should make prince phillip ambassador to foreign affairs.he will tell the dirty cubnts exactly what we think of them lol

Posted Images

IMO, this war has shamed the Royal Air Force, Britain and the west. Totaly illegal, imoral and despicable, random use of depleted uranium munitions, use of white phosphorous in Sirte and Bheni whallid (spelling) widespread civillian casualties, it stinks. :censored:

why did you not go over and ask to see gaddaffi and disscuss his mass murder etc FOXFAN :hmm:

Don't rise to him pal.. :no: He never misses an opportunity to bash this country or it's armed forces in the name of a good conspiracy.. Moans like hell about oil but forgets that he's as much to blame as the rest of us when it comes to our reliance on the stuff. I don't know all where these people who cry about stealing oil think the electricity that powers the machines they use to post their thoughts or the petrol in their cars comes from...

Besides, they'll get paid a lot of damn money from having a stable export of oil, there's no stealing involved...

Apologies for late reply, ive been out. Blimey some damning claims there.

Anybody like to name their sources and provide evidence ?

Im not saying gadaffi was a saint by any stretch of the imagination, BUT Libyan's enjoyed the best standard of living in Africa, free health care, free education, free housing, etc etc

Im not going to try to convince anyone, the information is out there if you are interested, but it's easier to accept whats happened in Libya if you carry on believing that he was a total c**t.

And aside from all that the war on Libya was indefensible.

Im not saying gadaffi was a saint by any stretch of the imagination, BUT Libyan's enjoyed the best standard of living in Africa, free health care, free education, free housing, etc etc

Im not going to try to convince anyone, the information is out there if you are interested, but it's easier to accept whats happened in Libya if you carry on believing that he was a total c**t.

GO AND LIVE THERE THEN BUD

IMO, this war has shamed the Royal Air Force, Britain and the west. Totaly illegal, imoral and despicable, random use of depleted uranium munitions, use of white phosphorous in Sirte and Bheni whallid (spelling) widespread civillian casualties, it stinks. :censored:

why did you not go over and ask to see gaddaffi and disscuss his mass murder etc FOXFAN :hmm:

Don't rise to him pal.. :no: He never misses an opportunity to bash this country or it's armed forces in the name of a good conspiracy.. Moans like hell about oil but forgets that he's as much to blame as the rest of us when it comes to our reliance on the stuff. I don't know all where these people who cry about stealing oil think the electricity that powers the machines they use to post their thoughts or the petrol in their cars comes from...

Besides, they'll get paid a lot of damn money from having a stable export of oil, there's no stealing involved...

Whoa, dont get carried away, i'm extremely proud of our armed forces, i just dont like them being exploited by a criminal elite.

Up till Feb this year I was working in Libya. People hated him.

He was an enemy of this country and the west regardless of what else he did, and as such he got what was coming. If in doing so we can stabalise our future oil supply then thats a a good enough reason for me. I wont pretend oil aint an important factor, we need it. You're right about how good he was for libya though, but no fecking saint.

Whoa, dont get carried away, i'm extremely proud of our armed forces, i just dont like them being exploited by a criminal elite.

YOUR NOT GEORGE THE CAT GALLAWAY ARE YOU FOXY

He was captured alive,just seen footage,bet there are a few people thankful he didnt make it to trial and maybe air dirty washing.

your right there ,, looks like a well placed shot between the ear and the eye !!!. very well ;;;;executed ;)

Thats very interesting, its difficult to get a realistic picture of the Libyan peoples true feelings, having said that, close to a million demonstrated in favour of Gaddaffi, in tripoly at the begining of the uprising,

Thats very interesting, its difficult to get a realistic picture of the Libyan peoples true feelings, having said that, close to a million demonstrated in favour of Gaddaffi, in tripoly at the begining of the uprising,

..all surrounded by soldiers with ak47s.. :yes: They were probably too scared to do anything else...

..all surrounded by soldiers with ak47s.. :yes: They were probably too scared to do anything else...

Thats a possibility, but i still think they they were better off under him than what is to befall them now.