what to look for

Guest GoneToGround1

cant call me a real terrierman infact so ill refphrase it...you tell the real terrierboys what you want :D

when i was a terrierboy i was told to run and get the tools...is that what happened to you GONE FOR TOOLS :laugh:

wont catch me going far for tools since the quad been in action lazy ball sack...

lucky you :thumbs: you sound very english toffee nose

fook me mate thats an insult, id rather you call me black...im actually very welsh, oh and its big nose not toffee nose...

Bet you and nuggett wished you were french yesterday bud haha :toast:

ha ha stumped me there you f*cker lol. atleast we made the semi's though :D

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what i look for in a young pup is confidence boldness and a brightness about them in a young dog ready too start i like too see them confident inquisitive but not aggressive or gassy in a working dog

cant call me a real terrierman infact so ill refphrase it...you tell the real terrierboys what you want

Nose like a bloodhound,stays forever and just hard enough to keep the upper hand underground.

cant call me a real terrierman infact so ill refphrase it...you tell the real terrierboys what you want :D

when i was a terrierboy i was told to run and get the tools...is that what happened to you GONE FOR TOOLS :laugh:

wont catch me going far for tools since the quad been in action lazy ball sack...

pecker your me and jamie bitch your allways runninig back for the tools

your not doing much running these days nuggett