preloved ad

just looking through preloved website today and couldnt beleive what i saw .there is a woman on there with a litter of 6 lurcher pups free to good home .giving them away because they needed treating for mange . on advert she describes them as messy manged puppies . what the feck are people thinking of. should never be allowed to keep any dogs

ive got 2 staff pups here now !!! did have 8 went to see a mate i knew his neighbour had pups asked to have a look , they had no food water living in shed an inch thick in shit !!!! riddled with fleas missive bellies full of worms bags of bones , took them of him tlc and a lot of food bit of medication and they are brand new , i couldnt just walk away the c###ts just dont give a f**k !!!! theyre now in new homes just asked for a bit to cover my costs . now theye loonatics !!!

ive got 2 staff pups here now !!! did have 8 went to see a mate i knew his neighbour had pups asked to have a look , they had no food water living in shed an inch thick in shit !!!! riddled with fleas missive bellies full of worms bags of bones , took them of him tlc and a lot of food bit of medication and they are brand new , i couldnt just walk away the c###ts just dont give a f**k !!!! theyre now in new homes just asked for a bit to cover my costs . now theye loonatics !!!

nice one mate think i would of have to done the same.