Another visit from dog thieves

I think all the Seagal type stuff should be left for Hollywood, if you were to put into practice half these flights of fancy you wouldn't see your dogs again, not because they are stolen but you would be serving a 10 stretch...........Its one thing catching a thief red handed and giving them a decent slap in fear for your family and property, but to plan offensive weapons and traps is just showing a pre meditation and signing your own jail time cert...........

i now wer your cumming from mate but wat would you do in his shoes? if they wer trying to steel my dog i would do wat ever i had to to make sure they did not get them. prison sentens is the least of your worries <myne any way> [bANNED TEXT] two scum bags are trying to steel your animals atb fm :thumbs:

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

everyone knows its travellers TIT,my son confronted them today and they made it quiet obvious who they were,I am not biased on any race/creed but im finding it fukin hard to say something good about t

AND TRAVELLERS WONDER WHY I KEEP SAYING TO LADS ... HAVE NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH ANY OF THEM !!!   ONE WRONG WORD FROM A HALF DECENT TRAVELLER BLOKE TO A SCUMBAG OF THE TRIBE AND YOU HAVE TROUBL

sure they not niggers,arabs or half breeds   Goldfinch,I know from reading your past posts your a traveller,right do me a favour and say outright what these scum are doing is out of order,I am 100%

Posted Images

I think all the Seagal type stuff should be left for Hollywood, if you were to put into practice half these flights of fancy you wouldn't see your dogs again, not because they are stolen but you would be serving a 10 stretch...........Its one thing catching a thief red handed and giving them a decent slap in fear for your family and property, but to plan offensive weapons and traps is just showing a pre meditation and signing your own jail time cert...........

i now wer your cumming from mate but wat would you do in his shoes? if they wer trying to steel my dog i would do wat ever i had to to make sure they did not get them. prison sentens is the least of your worries <myne any way> [bANNED TEXT] two scum bags are trying to steel your animals atb fm :thumbs:

PRISON SENTENCE THE LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES,TRY SAYING THAT TO A CLAN OF ENDLESS PIKEYS AT YOUR DOOR,YOULL BE PRAYING YOUR DOING A 10 STRETCH...UNLESS YOU HAVE AN ARMY BEHIND YOU, FORGET ABOUT ALL THE SHIT TALK,I WILL DO THIS I WILL DO THAT,SHITE TALK..LIKE SOMEONE ELSE SAID EARLIER,TALK TO THE MAIN MAN AND TRY PUT A STOP TO IT.

My comments weren't aimed at jigsaw as he isn't being drawn into such nonsense, it was aimed at the folk who were going all macho. Prison sentence, f**k that when i have a family so no i wouldn't "chop there legs off", "shoot them" or any other silly such talk, i would try and ensure my kennels were as secure as possible, i would try and be vigilant and i know i have severaal very good friends who would lend a hand if we managed to find out who was trying to break in.............

it dont matter what people suggest to do,jigsaw will make his own decision on what actions to take,the post was put up to ask for advice no doubt and everyone who has replied are only making suggestions on how to resolve it, altho some are a bit over the top but each to there own,people will deal with certain situations differently

Just went upstairs and the kid is after moving his bed over to the window,hes left the window open about 6 inches so he'll hear if anyone enters the place.FFS what a carry on for a kid.Hes worried his 2 dogs will be lifted.He suggested today that he skips school in case they return.They have no idea nor would they give a shite as to how their worrying a young kid like that.b*****ds and their nothing else.

I am pretty sure some of those thieving b*****ds are reading this.
  • Like 1

''I am pretty sure some of those thieving b*****ds are reading this.''

it wouldnt surprise me one bit HH.

from a certain reply here I now think im spot on with whos doing this,and theres no approaching these tramps.

from a certain reply here I now think im spot on with whos doing this,and theres no approaching these tramps.

:thumbs:

Hope you get things sorted jiggy, I can only imagine how frustrating it must be knowing they are waiting for you to let your guard down. Can't be any good for a mans sanity!

I fear the only solution is one on the wrong side of the law as the law certainly isnt on yours....

The fact they are targetting all dogmen in your area may be your saving grace, someone will recognise a face and know a name and the scum are adding numbers to their growing list of enemies. Plan a big meeting if you havnt allready and be intelligent in your actions.

I dont mean to sound patronising so I apologise If I have, just felt the need to comment if just to acknowledge and support you. :thumbs:

• Like 1

AND TRAVELLERS WONDER WHY I KEEP SAYING TO LADS ... HAVE NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH ANY OF THEM !!!

ONE WRONG WORD FROM A HALF DECENT TRAVELLER BLOKE TO A SCUMBAG OF THE TRIBE AND YOU HAVE TROUBLE .....

I FEEL FOR YOU JIGSAW BEEN THROUGH IT AND HAD TO SMASH A FEW UP TO FINISH IT ,....... NOW ?

WELL I AINT HAD SO MUCH AS A KNOCK AT THE DOOR ASKING TO BUY FOR YRS AND YRS , BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT AINT ME BEING A MANS HEAD ,. NOPE JUST BEING TRUTHFUL ...... UNLESS YOU HURT THEM SERIOUSLY THEY WILL BE BACK . THE OTHERS ALL TELL THEM TO KEEP WELL AWAY FROM HERE , THE POLICE DOESNT SCARE THEM SO HOW ARE YOU GOING TO REASON WITH SCUM ????

A GOOD FEW YRS AGO .........THERE WAS AN OLD MAN IN ONE AREA THAT HAD FOWL STOLEN YEAR AFTER YEAR INCLUDING TWO WHIPPETS ALL BY TRAVELLERS , USUALLY AFTER HE HAD REFUSED TO SELL ANY STOCK ...... AS A YOUNGER MAN THESE LOWLIFES WOULDNT DARE EVEN KNOCK BUT AS THE YRS PASSED AGE CREPT ON AND THEY AGAIN STARTED CALLING .....

EVERY TRAVELLERS HORSE IN THAT AREA ENDED UP AT THE KNACKERS YARD ...... HE NEVER HAD ANOTHER STOLEN TILL HE DIED THEN HIS LAST FEW WERE TAKEN ON HIS FUNERAL DAY .......

A MATE HAD A TERRIER STOLEN AND DID THE SAME ... THE DOG WAS TIED TO HIS FENCE THAT SAME NIGHT .....

VERY HARSH WAY TO DEAL WITH IT BUT....... IT WORKED

DUCKWING

• Like 5

do ye think these are local based travelers or do ye think they coming from another area because i know there are a couple of families in Limrick that do this shit as more or less a business ,put the word about with a couple of travelers that you are looking for a dog and with a bit of luck you might get interduced to these shit bags

Edited by lurcher330

goldfinch2007?

dont talk about things you dont know