work for famous people

after posting on trappas thread about knowing famous people i got to thinking, how many people on here have done work/jobs for famous people,did you get any tips? i once did drainage work for stuart hall(its a knockout) i didnt get a tip but he did chat and tell me a few tales,seemed a nice chap,also sally webster off corrie(so im told) again no tip but she made me a brew,which is always a good thing and finally i did fred dibnahs drains and he talked for hrs showed me his steam engines made me 4 brews and a tenner tip :toast: rip fred :thumbs:

Was an extra in a Jackie Chan movie,had to dress up in victorian costume and have brylcreem on my hair,filmed for three days,Jackie Chan is a great character,Anita Mui(R.I.P) who was the female star was a prima-donna bitch,I was also in a Lager advert most days on HK TV despite the fact I am teetotal.

post-1930-0-30645300-1318113876.jpg

Worked for Norman Wisdon (paintin & decoratin) really nice man , his sense off humour was as good in real life as in his films , he was shrewd when it came to the dollar he never forgot the value off money , he died last yr, real character , Craig , Freds ex wife lives over here his son was workin on the steam trains so followin in his old mans footsteps :thumbs: ,

• Like 1

after posting on trappas thread about knowing famous people i got to thinking, how many people on here have done work/jobs for famous people,did you get any tips? i once did drainage work for stuart hall(its a knockout) i didnt get a tip but he did chat and tell me a few tales,seemed a nice chap,also sally webster off corrie(so im told) again no tip but she made me a brew,which is always a good thing and finally i did fred dibnahs drains and he talked for hrs showed me his steam engines made me 4 brews and a tenner tip :toast: rip fred :thumbs:

fred dibnah always came across as a decent working class gent :notworthy: . a cousin of mine who likes his steam locamotives met him on a few occasions on his travels.

done a steeriing column on scott browns punto, (before he went to selik and was just a lad at hibs) found it a bit strange he had a photo of kevin thomson in his glove box,

also used to hand out flyers for my mates dads strip club and grant brebner used to come out thee bookies and come find me (flyers entitled you to half price entry) and whenever i saw him in a club he would invite me to his table and buy me a few drinks him and ian murray decent guys.

Worked for Bill Waddington coranation streets percy sugden one of the soundest blokes i have ever met in my life and it realy greived me to see him going down hill after he left coranation street and to be taken for a ride by the woman he had married who was 20 year younger.R.I.P Bill Wadington.

went to mr dibnahs house last month his gaf is mad steam engines all over and a big mine shaft in the middle of the yard

• Like 1