MY PUP OFF x38

Guest borntoevade1988

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see what your sayinbg lad, BUT if this mate of yours is so bad and a wanker why give him the dog?????

the dog mite have or mite have a weight insure but 1 thing is the dogs fine now ,1 thiing born 2 run you coming across like a BULLY treting the lad with looseing he teeth and doing this and that ,the

i can see your point born to run pal....but wouldnt it be better taking it to pm,s rather than in open..likes been said..its makin you look a bit of a bully...jmo pal..atb stabba

Posted Images

Guest born to run1083

your a dick, try's drown a dog in troff, infront of me and paul we both swore you did it again you'd be drowned .beats it black and blue , then punches it when it comes back cos its scared , thought i was turning you round to be a good dog man as all this shot had stopped but shows your still a knob , I got a picture off red, you remember him don't you the one that you made jack on rabbits at 11 month old it's here on the mountain shall we show your owner ship, the worste flat feet I've ever seen a dog to own and the most under weight saluki x I've seen shall I post it up for you remember we took 3 pics to show paul. just don't shoot this one dan now I ain't watching over you, now tell us all is all the above not true, go on call me a liar you know what will happen ,also bit of advice, get a good dentist you know your need one

so if this did happen says more about you just watching.... your like a kid that carnt get his own way... i think everyone can see you for what you are... born to run 1083.. give it up lad

x38 when I'm talking to you i'l tell you so shut that hole of yours oh can't because it's being filled by dan, and no we didn't stand back. we all so have been schooling him in correct dog ownership as when I first met him he didnt have a clue, like I said in my view instead of stop going out with them and let it continue we showed him the right way and how to work a dog, violence free, the sad thing is he only had aggression towards the dogs, as we almost scrapped when he hit mine in the car and we had a different outcome in the field, so I'm going to be pissed off someone who I though was a mate stabbs me in the back and shows me in the incorrect light. just see now I'm not around £50 between me and you x38 ,dogs dead or jacked by 12 months old. difference to me and him all the above ive said is the truth and he knows it.

Guest borntoevade1988

the first photo was in less then a week he never ate his weight went up and down. and he didnt look like that x38 loads of people saw him the first day i had him i looked to have worms and pinns were showing, this is how dan had him as this was the day io gave it to him so he has not put any extra weight on to when i had him so f**k off x39 soon enough the weight will come off him when he doesnt eat for weeks, as dan only 2 or 3 days ago has got him to eat, so hes doing it there aswell. this is him on the 16th of setember. looking nice and healthy. but still not the weight i'd like

post-60473-0-08848900-1317575893.jpg

it was in your mate hands on the 11 of september........lol look the dog is in better hands now so is all good and i am sure we will be kepted up to date on the dogs progess .....have fun

well to be honest well see how the dog comes on as i WAS going to help him bring it on as he would admit he doesnt really know alot on bringing running dogs on, one of the resons i let him have the pup as he just spent £200 on a collie x and from his in experience smashed it up on the second nights lamping but after this trying to make me look the bad one to big his ego up im through with him as ive already told him. so see what he can make with it on his own. but if its like his other pup then he'l need all the luck in the world

yes you are right i dont know that much about bringing dogs on but i know enought stuff and i have dun good in the past bringing my old bitch on she use to retreve live to hand and catch rabbits all night for me and she dun other things what more do it want from a dog. and as for my dog geting smashed up it just happened and run in to a concrete roller lamping a rabbit accidents happen nothing i can do and no i am not trying to make you look the bad one i was just seeing what people think of the dog .

Guest borntoevade1988

mine isnt as chunky for a pup as id like but she grubs up well and eats anything i put in front of her,its just how she is,good luck with the pup mate certainly caught my eye when i went up to steves :thumbs:

thanks watchman let me know how yours get on mate i love the pup hes awsume

Guest born to run1083

the first photo was in less then a week he never ate his weight went up and down. and he didnt look like that x38 loads of people saw him the first day i had him i looked to have worms and pinns were showing, this is how dan had him as this was the day io gave it to him so he has not put any extra weight on to when i had him so f**k off x39 soon enough the weight will come off him when he doesnt eat for weeks, as dan only 2 or 3 days ago has got him to eat, so hes doing it there aswell. this is him on the 16th of setember. looking nice and healthy. but still not the weight i'd like

it was in your mate hands on the 11 of september........lol look the dog is in better hands now so is all good and i am sure we will be kepted up to date on the dogs progess .....have fun

well to be honest well see how the dog comes on as i WAS going to help him bring it on as he would admit he doesnt really know alot on bringing running dogs on, one of the resons i let him have the pup as he just spent £200 on a collie x and from his in experience smashed it up on the second nights lamping but after this trying to make me look the bad one to big his ego up im through with him as ive already told him. so see what he can make with it on his own. but if its like his other pup then he'l need all the luck in the world

yes you are right i dont know that much about bringing dogs on but i know enought stuff and i have dun good in the past bringing my old bitch on she use to retreve live to hand and catch rabbits all night for me and she dun other things what more do it want from a dog. and as for my dog geting smashed up it just happened and run in to a concrete roller lamping a rabbit accidents happen nothing i can do and no i am not trying to make you look the bad one i was just seeing what people think of the dog .

so tell me now was the dog in that condition in the first pic when you had him, when you had him he was like in the pic I put up, yes or no

your a dick, try's drown a dog in troff, infront of me and paul we both swore you did it again you'd be drowned .beats it black and blue , then punches it when it comes back cos its scared , thought i was turning you round to be a good dog man as all this shot had stopped but shows your still a knob , I got a picture off red, you remember him don't you the one that you made jack on rabbits at 11 month old it's here on the mountain shall we show your owner ship, the worste flat feet I've ever seen a dog to own and the most under weight saluki x I've seen shall I post it up for you remember we took 3 pics to show paul. just don't shoot this one dan now I ain't watching over you, now tell us all is all the above not true, go on call me a liar you know what will happen ,also bit of advice, get a good dentist you know your need one

so if this did happen says more about you just watching.... your like a kid that carnt get his own way... i think everyone can see you for what you are... born to run 1083.. give it up lad

x38 when I'm talking to you i'l tell you so shut that hole of yours oh can't because it's being filled by dan, and no we didn't stand back. we all so have been schooling him in correct dog ownership as when I first met him he didnt have a clue, like I said in my view instead of stop going out with them and let it continue we showed him the right way and how to work a dog, violence free, the sad thing is he only had aggression towards the dogs, as we almost scrapped when he hit mine in the car and we had a different outcome in the field, so I'm going to be pissed off someone who I though was a mate stabbs me in the back and shows me in the incorrect light. just see now I'm not around £50 between me and you x38 ,dogs dead or jacked by 12 months old. difference to me and him all the above ive said is the truth and he knows it.

if anyone reads this post thay can see you are not the lad you make your self out to be your a fake ......and you have done it your self lad in your own words .....

you guys are like wee kids in a school playground... my dogs better than yours lol...

and why would anybody want a lurcher crossed with a feckin pigeon ?????????

Guest born to run1083

you know yourself how many dogs you had in the last 3 years and you've only got one to an average standard. didn't you say to me you shot 3 dogs inside of 6 months. or was that just for macho talk not that it is

if anyone reads this post thay can see you are not the lad you make your self out to be your a fake ......and you have done it your self lad in your own words .....

was this lad on here before x38 coz he sounds like an old member with his threats and childish posts???

Guest borntoevade1988

that pup is the spit of a pup i've got here , my pup eats like a horse but never looks as chunky as i would like but he's healthy so thats all that bothers me cause i won't be leaveing him in the kennel to put weight on , atb with the pup :thumbs:

i wont be leaving him in the kennal too hes been for a walk twice a day every day for an hour every time maby a little longer and he looks awsume any chance in some pics blue staffy of yours please hope your pup comes on ok mate

Guest born to run1083

no just very wound up and really not in the mood the threads a joke, I did well on the pup for what I had in front of me. just do your self a favour keep a close eye on the pup for the dogs sake not mine

Guest borntoevade1988

so if this did happen says more about you just watching.... your like a kid that carnt get his own way... i think everyone can see you for what you are... born to run 1083.. give it up lad ........ye and he just spent 250 at the vets haveing a dogs leg off...

ya i have just spent 250 on my old bitch leg your right mate

Guest born to run1083

was this lad on here before x38 coz he sounds like an old member with his threats and childish posts???

nope never have, not long just learned how to use the computer still learning photo bucket still ain't got it, look at it from my point of view it might seem childish but I'm being honest, it's fine for him to tarnish my name but he which is a real wrong un gets away Scott free. not fair at all but hey that's life, soon enough you guys will see your self then I get to gloat for the apology ( that's a joke) lol