Please help

:laugh: at 35 its past it

110% shoot the dog and its not your fault in any way whats so ever........

best advice ever Do it now

FFS is the dog 35??? Sorry i never read that bit....scrap the shooting it and give it time.....it will come.... :thumbs:

Just seen this post M 8 , sorry bout the other post..........your my best mate now :thumbs:

Oh sorry just seen this post mate, disregard my last post..............i will add you too my friends list straight away and your now entitled to shag my girlfriend once a month, same as me....

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ffs Wilf man up Anybody and i mean anybody who knows owt about dogs should have every Plummer book handy for occasions such as this. Failing that give Simoman a pm and im sure he,ll give you all the

Stick an electric collar on it and zap the living daylights out of it if it looks at you a bit funny - should come right.

:laugh:

I dont find it very funny scot.....you try your best to hand out a bit of advice and all you get is abuse, i can hardly see the keys here through the tears...... :cray:

FFS is the dog 35??? Sorry i never read that bit....scrap the shooting it and give it time.....it will come.... :thumbs:

Just seen this post M 8 , sorry bout the other post..........your my best mate now :thumbs:

Oh sorry just seen this post mate, disregard my last post..............i will add you too my friends list straight away and your now entitled to shag my girlfriend once a month, same as me....

nothing better in the world than good old sloppy secondz wish you were my best bud :thumbs:

I dont find it very funny scot.....you try your best to hand out a bit of advice and all you get is abuse, i can hardly see the keys here through the tears...... :cray:

get on face book and share your emotions with the online community.and the hundreds of friends that you have never met

• Like 1

nothing better in the world than good old sloppy secondz wish you were my best bud :thumbs:

You can be my fwweeeeeeennnndddddd.............. :victory::D

get on face book and share your emotions with the online community.and the hundreds of friends that you have never met

f**k that Dances is on there........ :icon_eek:

any man can pull a trigger,, put there,s not many what can be arsed to try and get a dog, right// they used to be a lad,, did not see him much,,,,thank f,,,k,,, every time you spoke to him,, just a dog,,, complete twat,, it was never his fault,,, a lot of poor dogs went to there grave through this divi,,,, make your own mind up mate,,,,,

Edited by robert michem

SS your a racist and if I ever meet you, you will feel the full force of my 7 stone frame !!

No wonder the sites f****d, thanks for all the good lads replies.............any advice welcome.

I am going round to ask my uncle Fred as he had a whippet once and knows a lot about dogs!

any man can pull a trigger,, put there,s not many what can be arsed to try and get a dog, right// they used to be a lad,, did not see him much,,,,thank f,,,k,,, every time you spoke to him,, just a dog,,, complete twat,, it was never his fault,,, a lot of poor dogs went to there grave through this divi,,,, make your own mind up mate,,,,,

cheers mate :victory:

cheers mate :victory:

Oh the tears.............. :laugh: