out with hounds update

bouncer

went out local today with the hounds we started on a bank which led to a wood but no luck nothing found so we done the other side of the bank without finding anything which was very surprising because we always find up there.so we decided to go the other side of the valley to a small wood.we put the dogs on the fern bank and straight away they found and 3 foxes came past this fella and he had 1.the other 2 went in the wood with the dogs behind them,nice bit of hunting to and then the fun started there were shots going off on the 2 sides and the bottom (i thought bonfire night came early)i don,t know how many shots were fired but there was a few.1 went out and the hounds went with him then he came back in and a few more shots.i shot at 1 and hit him over twice but he ran on and another boy had him.(i slowed it down for him)then another 1 went out ,so we lost 1 and had 5 farmer was over the moon when i told him.we had a enjoyable day when the rain stopped. :gunsmilie:

post-20298-0-48684400-1316974554.jpg

i am seeing a few around here.a boy i just got to know told me he went out a fortnight ago local to me and shot 15 foxes with a rifle.thats a bloody good number .

we were all out today with guns and dogs and still only put 6 out,but not a bad all round shot 3 and 2 with lurchers

ok bouncer,this may be a long shot,would it be fair to say the bloke in the middle of the photo looks better now you twirled his face about. :laugh: ..only joking,iff its who i think its been a few years now,maybe i"ll tag along one day.... :thumbs: