jm tramp bitch sykes

25 pages or crabbers ,cry bas,wonder dogs ,shit dogs,jacking dogs,super pups and it all comes down to this we are never going to agree because we all think we know better then the next man or women that comes along and that this line is better then that line and his dog is better then your dog so just enjoy it for what it is because a dog only has to make one person happy and that is the person who owns it.Best luck in your seasons may it be good or bad

Icey i think yer brain is after starting up yea must a got a shock or something dont panic lad take it easy yel be alright.Now just give it time and stay away from the drink and the whacky or it might shut down again on yea

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

icey your a dickhead this is an open forum of all religions and races it s about hunting

its owens breeding were asking about if your bored try the ferret section

a dog doesnt have to be matched to be a good dog jamie theres lads out there who keep themselves to themselves

Posted Images

25 pages or crabbers ,cry bas,wonder dogs ,shit dogs,jacking dogs,super pups and it all comes down to this we are never going to agree because we all think we know better then the next man or women that comes along and that this line is better then that line and his dog is better then your dog so just enjoy it for what it is because a dog only has to make one person happy and that is the person who owns it.Best luck in your seasons may it be good or bad

Icey i think yer brain is after starting up yea must a got a shock or something dont panic lad take it easy yel be alright.Now just give it time and stay away from the drink and the whacky or it might shut down again on yea

i enjoyedhim better when he was on the drink and the whacky f**k sake now he loves every body think it,s the plant food r the coke. :hmm::laugh:

i enjoyedhim better when he was on the drink and the whacky f**k sake now he loves every body think it,s the plant food r the coke. :hmm::laugh:

id say plant food

Look Tommy very simple do l think your pup caught them hares single no do l think there was more then one dog on the runs yes.

Its an opinion am l not a loud one off them???? but OK for you and big e have opinion about mine????

If the wee pup did do it fair play to it and yourself :thumbs:

Speedie you need to just give up because for 4 months now you have been offered a match or even to meet up for run and you have said NO every-time so just let it go.You found out about the wee bitch what you wanted to no so let it go.

i cant beleve what im reading here icey you are saying that you dont think my bitch killed a hare single handed so me,bige my 15 year old son and g divine are making this up! in other words we are all liers for fucksake will you give your f*****g ginger head a good shake, you are always asking for pics, we put pics up and you come of with this bullshite what the f**k is it with you? i put pics on an open fourm yes i leave myself wide open for peoples opinion thats why the pics are on numnutts but yours is not an opinion its a statement calling me a dickhead and trying to make a c**t outa me and whoever else was out with me that day? ive told you before im hunting long before you came out of your nappies kid, and what you know about running dogs you could write on the back of a stamp so stop making a complete arshole outa yourself because everyone on this site are laughing at you!!! :haha: :haha: :haha:

ffs tommy theres no need for that calling the man ginger head :rofl:

thought he was blond

Look Tommy very simple do l think your pup caught them hares single no do l think there was more then one dog on the runs yes.

Its an opinion am l not a loud one off them???? but OK for you and big e have opinion about mine????

If the wee pup did do it fair play to it and yourself :thumbs:

Speedie you need to just give up because for 4 months now you have been offered a match or even to meet up for run and you have said NO every-time so just let it go.You found out about the wee bitch what you wanted to no so let it go.

wee icey are you taking up the match u were offered r is that u finished now you have got the boot from the top table in the coursing world make up with big skull you and him can have a match next july. :tongue2::thumbs:

icey think you be better keepin your opinions to yourself on here mate doesnt do you any favours especically when you dont be out with us and know nothing about any of our dogs and when did we call you a liar?

for gods sake can you and tommy not leave him alone :censored:

dont mind springer blond does this every so often next you will be called bullies. icey be a man and say sorry to big skull life is to short

f**k me lads use r taking the piss use need to get a grip there dogs if use dont like one anothers comments dont come on to the site or one simple thing is to not talk to each other dont mind wat there dogs r doing if there happy so be it but the sad thing in this hunting game is every body has real good dogs so they say and any body eles dogs r shit but the real thruth is there is only a select few in this country who has good dogs and the rest will get u a hunt and kill a few hares every other week just like the things i have not great dogs but the do me ill kill hares with them iv no need for great dogs but if one comes a long so b it so will some please sell me one of these great dog out there PLEASE

Ha ha they say you will always get one good one brendy,so I am young enough if I keep at it I might get one and maybe you to,but until then I am just out for the crack and hope the dogs does well,and if any man s dogs runs well I will be first one to admit it,good hunting lads And best of luck this year

Thrust me I walked the miles as well,but to be fair did not see a real good chase 5 to 6 mins long just yet,but I am sure I will and when I do I won't be afraid to say it,at the end of the day I am only out for the crack,and I am going to look at the Irish comp and see how it goes,surely there will be good dogs that day,that will be some crack to ha

f**k me lads use r taking the piss use need to get a grip there dogs if use dont like one anothers comments dont come on to the site or one simple thing is to not talk to each other dont mind wat there dogs r doing if there happy so be it but the sad thing in this hunting game is every body has real good dogs so they say and any body eles dogs r shit but the real thruth is there is only a select few in this country who has good dogs and the rest will get u a hunt and kill a few hares every other week just like the things i have not great dogs but the do me ill kill hares with them iv no need for great dogs but if one comes a long so b it so will some please sell me one of these great dog out there PLEASE

BIG diferrence brendy they werent comments mate they were accusations that we were liars if your dog or anybodys dog does well il be one of the first to say well done im not gonna come on here and say brendy your full of shit your dog didnt kill this or that especially if i wasnt there

Brendan their is a reason why some people always seem to have a decent dog and im not taking the piss.No matter what way the dog is breed some people can fook them in a short time it takes a good dog man to make a good dog .IMHO a good dog man learns from his mistakes but some men never learn