jm tramp bitch sykes

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

icey your a dickhead this is an open forum of all religions and races it s about hunting

its owens breeding were asking about if your bored try the ferret section

a dog doesnt have to be matched to be a good dog jamie theres lads out there who keep themselves to themselves

Posted Images

need to change name of site to nireland jm circus and his bundle of leprahauns these boys are spoiling this site with bullshit and lies ban the c**ts

BAN YOU wanker not are fault jm is over killing all you big white hares dont like topic march on your good at the MARCHING

why are people here questioning my religous beliefs on a hunting forum and it seems to be this crowd from nireland all the time surley thats not what this site is about

your all arguing over a mans dogs obviously he happy with them or he wouldnt kennel them or be over in england running with people fair enough its early in the season but the ground int for everydog its solid at mo, he wont give a shit what your all saying the same people been crabbing for the last week i couldnt be arsed with it it isnt like he's knobbed your lass i dont get what all the dramas about and the last thing i would do is put a dog of 3 years on the internet coursing hare seen as its been banned twice that not everybody takes video recorders with them i would/nt even take my phone :huh:

Just a bit of info for some of the lads their has been 2 north men invited into the irish comp this year and guess what

who were they and what

Their on here blue but i wount but their names up They can tell yea why they wont run but it could stop all this shit and stories and calling names.Owen is in it and is going to run

Just a bit of info for some of the lads their has been 2 north men invited into the irish comp this year and guess what

who were they and what

Their on here blue but i wount but their names up They can tell yea why they wont run but it could stop all this shit and stories and calling names.Owen is in it and is going to run

maybe thats the problemn is and they couldnt stomach it if he beat them ha ha